Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

I dont know about what Portgual operates actually

Anywhere in Africa and the too horn of south amarican with a few bits in India and China

I mean, Im not sure what vehicles they have used or currently use

1 Like

I don’t but yea now we can have a Portuguese tree with harldy Portuguese vehicles in it

1 Like

Or just have a Brazilian tree with Portuguese dotted around

or vice versa

1 Like

Though I wouldnt say no to intercepting Argentinian aircraft in a Sea Harrier :P

1 Like

Tbh I think this new nation is the reason why the Uk is NOW only confirm to be a Commonwealth tree when before it was denied.

I bet the new nation will have tech here there and everywhere

Antartic TT

Properly a Polish one lmao

Yeah, it would make sense, could get things from Ukraine, Czech, Estonia, etc

As in March 2022 they knew people want a Polish tree ao releasing Hungary now then can focus the money on the Polish tree

Yeah, definetly a good option. I’d fear a lot of C&P but would be an interesting mix of stuff

1 Like

Yea but hey I’m over the C&P stuff now as any other tree will be the same

Yeah, though you’d have some interesting combos. Like Hurricanes providing CAS to early polish tanks. Not sure what else you’d put duirng WW2 era, but then onto Soviet stuff and then finally a mix of NATO stuff

1 Like

And a bunch of SK stuff like the K2 and K9.

It’s should be a easy tree to go down

Yeah. I’d probably not bother. If I decide to work on another tree, its either gunna be France or Sweden. but gunna wait for RP boost stuff when you have a completed tree. But definetly an interesting addition. Just hope though they dont do wierd things with EC team comps. Alreayd only fight Soviets and Germany together, its still locked to cold war nations. So dreading the Typhoon vs Typhoon fights, with Poland as well, it would be a good idea to add some new nation comps in SB

1 Like

Bring the chaos

Mhm I only play RB so I’m used to the Civil wars lmao