Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Wasnt MUSS a copy of the APS of the M1A1HC ingame?

I mean the F-16 came to like 4 trees in one update

1 Like

Yep, but any top tier addition would require AMRAAM, that would be the big feature update teased in the trailer. Im not thinking its likely now, So we may get lower tier stuff, but none of that is what Britain needs right now. But yeah we’ll have ot wait and see. Though I suppose we can atleast hope for teh Harrier Gr7, Sea Harrier FRS1 and Tornado Gr1 to be finished in this update

was in the first dev server and to “fix” the issue they artifically buffed it after

Hungarian tree/subtree is a complete joke. German (WW2 vehicles, Lynx, Leopard), Czech (Turán, Zríniy) and Soviet (T-72, BTR) copies.

A complete Romanian, Polish, Czechoslovak or Yugoslavian tree would make much more sense; all of these countries, unlike Hungary, had a well-developed arms industry with dozens of their own designs throughout the 20th century.

1 Like

when they open the DEV SERVER

Tomorrow maybe

Tomorrow maybe?

Or Saturday

the latter 3 are indeed good trees but romania?

we could all agree that Israel should have been the first to get Spikes as well, but oh well, on top of that italy shouldnt have gotten 2 IVFs with f&f missle 1 update after another but oh well

3 Likes

yeah maybe not sure, either way it is underperforming

Ngl it’s so funny watching German mains cry when we know for at least 2 YEARS Hungary will be in Italy.

Like guys not everything will be around Germany you guys moan to hell about not getting a Leopard for 3 years now you got it. You just spit it out because a lower end nation it getting a longer time love.

Italy finally getting some love with a Hungarian sub tree, nice.

5 Likes

In Hungary, the Bf-109G version was manufactured in Győr, and many elements were taken from there when designing the machine. E.g. engine cabin and weaponry.

it’s an SMT, it has the stuff to do in air refuelling

1 Like

i agree on this i find really dumb israel wasnt the first nation to recieve spikes

2 Likes

So are we having the devstream tomorrow or not ? I can’t remember if it was denied but even if it was, it’ll be the first time we got the trailer and we had to wait for the Devstream.

Nobody but like 2 guys is salty about that!

The point is that German vehicles are being handed out to other nations for free - likely without being given to Germany herself.

Grouping dozens of people who just want the Lynx in German TT together with “them” is rather toxic. Like, what are you even doing?

6 Likes

we dont know if its going for italy or germany or maybe gaijin doing the im a trol and going for the URSS

1 Like