Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Bet it’s the Gripen as they said it in the Hungarian aviation question

wait what happened, is there another dev server?

Possibly, not announced yet.

Q: One of the reasons for asking to add the Hungary branch to Italy was Tigers/Panthers they had, being more heavily armored vehicles to diversify gameplay for Italy. It would also be nice to see more domestic vehicles, such as Turan II, Toldi, Zrinyi I, as well as the 40M Nimrod SPAA. Are there any plans for them?

A: Different variants of the domestic tanks, as well as German vehicles may come to the game in the future, both in the tech tree and as event vehicles. The Nimrod SPAA might come to the game in the future as well.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD

Where are these questions and answers coming from?

1 Like

According to performance chart N010M isnt the best one but certainly shares Top place with upcoming Block-50’s V7 radar and RDY radar on Mirage2k5F.

As far as i know Zhuk-MFSE version is the PESA model so cant say anything about Zhuk-M version.

CW is Continuous Wave. Radar mode used to target with AIM-7 etc.

Don’t crush my hopes : (

He115? nice addition

yet no Gnat yet so update can’t already be finished

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Gaijin didn’t speak about planes. They spoke about aviation

you just said Gaijin didn’t speak about Aircraft, they spoke about Aircraft!

2 Likes

Q: The MiG-29SMT has R-73 as a Rank I upgrade but the F-16C and F-16D have AIM-9L as a Rank 3. Do you plan to change this?
A: Yes, we’ll be changing it. With the release of the major update, the R-73 modification will be located at rank III in the MiG-29SMT’s modification window instead of rank I.

Lmao US mains wanting to get a better rank I missile got the russians screwed over. This one made me laugh.

10 Likes

Screams of x nation was screwed r73 second time lol

Aviation contains planes but helicopters, zeppelins, gliders etc. aswell. While planes are only planes

The question was specifically chosen so they could give a useless answer because they don’t actually want to say

1 Like

huffing so much hopium that its an early typhoon

Impetuouso class (5" post war destroyer for Italy) is a new add this dev server.

1 Like

I guess N010M Zhuk-M might be modern pulse-doppler radar before AESA radar & modern PESA radar

I guess dev might consider Folland Gnat from UK & Finnish to live server after dev server