Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

AIM-9M and R-73 seekers seem unchanged lol. Top tier about to become even more broken

2 Likes

I doubt it, the update is 2.29, instead of 2.28. They use odd numbers for live versions and even for dev. So we are probably close live now

1 Like

but M2 get R-73 level IRCCM

3 Likes

grafik
Update announcement today perhaps

1 Like

They also said this

β€œa batch of this aircraft was ordered by Argentina, which successfully operated it in combat during the Falklands War.”

So now gib to Germany

1 Like

Premium super etendard would be pretty cool

2 Likes

Yea all we need then is a SPAA and we would have a fully functional Argentina line up

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity can someone check if anything was changed to the Leopard 2 PSO?

It’s the perfect BR to fight the new Sea Harrier coming to the TT too

2 Likes

I mean I have 5 top tier nations at ground and I still think it was a weird and somewhat unneeded vehicle. 2A5 TVM would have been better.

As long as GR players are ok with losing the Israeli Eibit upgraded Tam pack, and the "Israeli Upgraded " Tam being moved to the Israeli tree. Where it Belongs!

I hope the commonwealth stuff too ! Go back to where is belongs

Yes they should

1 Like

Ye lol, RIP everyone with not a gazillion flares

Took them 2 Mig-29s and 2 F-16s to fix Magic 2s, but Im still happy about it x)

11 Likes

At least I hopeful gaijin consider Multirole Fighter 12.3 to UK tech tree in the future

Mean currently N010M Zhuk-M radar maybe the best radar in war thunder

I wonder N010M Zhuk-M might Pulse-doppler radar or PESA radar ?

Have you tried the magics in DEV server ? Those drag and FoV change, how do they translate in a pratical situation ? how good are they now ?

• AIM-7Ms have been added to the Barak II.
1 Like

hope we get both Aim7 and these
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1004912936277520418/1151143530799058944/image-20.png?width=1080&height=267
The Barak 2 is way heavier than all other f16’s

5 Likes

https://forum.warthunder.com/t/major-update-sons-of-attila-dev-server-changelog-12-09-2023-discussion-thread/26203/2

here we go again