Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Yes it would but it will be basically identical to the AJ for the time being since we wont get AAM-3s
I believe theres 2 additional pylons on the F2 as well since the wings are 25% larger

I think you mean suggestion

arent they supposed to be fixing the br and ranks this update?

I am pretty sure that does not really happen with major content updates, maybe wrong?.. it tends to be separate updates for things like BRs, Ranks, MM, etc…

their roadmap said something about the TT’s and reworking them i think?

Yeah, but these major content updates tend to be complex as it is, so basically to help avoid more issues and complications any major adjustments happen separately

And the Devs would have been waiting to get this content update rolled out before getting back to the roadmap… like I said I maybe wrong ? have to see if Smin has anything to say

Which Roadmap info were you looking at ?

This latest (AUG 31st) mentions “…we’re going to be talking about the reduction of the research and purchase cost of aircraft, as well as the changes to numerous maps thanks to your feedback. These changes will come to the game in the upcoming major update”…

looks like formation lights afaik

Sure youre not thinking of seperation of WW2 and Cold war? Or the Foldering from this update?

I wonder after this Major Update “Sons of Attila” update to live server, gaijin announcement autumn event 2023 ?

didn’t we already have en event?

Gaijin normally have crafting events in the autumn and spring so they will most likely have one after the major patch

There are usually 4 per year.

Crafting events in spring and autumn and narathon events in summer and winter.

Oh today is Monday which means they could potentially change or add something to the dev server.

literally what person would use a t72b3 in their lineup after t90m appears when theres better alternatives?(t80u/uk)

1 Like

at that point we’ll just get r77s

not the case at all, T was nerfed and is worse than r24T because of the amount of cope when it first appeard, not only did it get its seeker nerf, but also its stats all around

lights

1 Like

I would actually, if they were to add T-90M next patch my lineup for MBTs would become as follows

T-80BVM
T-72B3
T-90M

And then T-80U/UK just for fun if I feel like it but those slots will probably be occupied by some other vehicle like the Pantsir, BMP-2M or some aircraft.

T-90M isn’t going to be some game changing thing tbh it will just be a decent back up.

1 Like

I guess today or tomorrow update add Super Etendard SEM standard 3, AV-8B+ from Italy and Loire 130С access test to dev server

The Ranks I imagine they’ll have to. BR, not so sure.

and hopefully Gnat comes out of nowhere

1 Like