Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Hehehe Singapore had some F 15E. Lol

Wait, wait! So! Hear me. Now Iran is Russian Ally. Which means… F-14 for Soviet TT! SO WE WILL SEE US F-14 with British Su-30 against Soviet F-14 with Chinese Su-27! Ah? How about it?

1 Like

Cyprus could give us Tor M1 and Italian Aspide and Mi-24 attack helicopters

1 Like

Haha, now that would be funny. Im sure China can be given something western as well via Taiwan.

We gonna need at least 2 more lines for these lmao

I’m still catching up on all the info we’ve gotten from the devstreams, so not much I can say there yet. But abt the Bluewater Rank 6 prem packs, I recall Oliviia leaking HMS Iron Duke at the same time as USS Arkansas and SMS Nassau, and I believe Gszabi later datamined it as iron_duke_1913.

In absence of other options, this ship is my guess for GB 's battleship prem.

1 Like

Probably will be that, would be about right for BR I think. Though I’d personally take something like HMS exeter (York class heavy cruiser) for our next Premium. I prefer playing Cruisers to BBs these days

At this rate, Britain is going to need a lot more than just 2 more lines.

2 Likes

That why I said at least lol

1 Like

Mig-29 is consuming too much fuel still while F-16s are fixed.
2S38 is missing its full-ammo capabilities similar to HSTV-L was.
And so forth, so no Soviet models aren’t treated as works of art.

BTW, I’m excited that F-16s fuel consumption is more accurate on dev server now.

On top of that, Soviet players seem to be doing well with their equivalent to L27A1. ;)

Iranian F-14 armed with R-27s and HAWK missiles as a Russian premium

Nope not anymore It’s gonna be in Britain

Since the beginning with the F-4 and VTAS. (potentially even the F-106 demonstrator)

VTAS -3

1 Like

Singapore F-15 😂

2 Likes

There so much that can add to Britain now is unreal

They opened the can of worms

2 Likes

If its added to the game, it can now be added to Britain with enough digging :P

2 Likes

The F-8E did as long as it was equipt with the AIM-9G or -9C(via radar burst mechanization), the issue was that the operation of the Radar and IRST was exclusive, though it was possible to transfer a track from the IRST to the Radar.

No they didn’t… Gaijin’s just doing what they’ve been doing for the last decade.
Nothing has changed.

Okay, they took the open can of worms out of the fridge and when they put it back, they didnt put the lid back on properly

1 Like