Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

*Swiss

1 Like

like i said back then already, we did not wish for this, but i will gladly take it

1 Like

I dont have anything against c&p if they are premium or squadron but they shouldn’t be in the tech tree. It’s not fitting and most nations could have gotten their own desing.
For example alpha jet ice instead of the swiss hunter.

ups

1 Like

alpha jet would need new model, to much work for germany

2 Likes

Yea I just want it to annoy the Russian mains so bad because they had a major hissy fit over the Russo-Swedish stuff. I think some will actually leave over this and that will be funny has hell.

5 Likes

That would be the main benefit. Russian stuff in other trees is in many cases the best around their br.
For example many gdr jets or bmp1 (which didn’t get moved to 8.0 for some reason)
Sweden has the T-34 and other stuff which is better than what they have

Btw here is the real reason it got removed

3 Likes

With the high amount of Indian traffic coming through I wonder of the next Valor video will be about them

now if only the Vijayanta would be actualy be good, from what i heard people are staying away from it like the pest

seems like gajin killed thunderlog, seem like the bias screams were to much of a pain in the neck

1 Like

Warrior ADATS would be a better fit than the current Canada variant. Means we keep ADATS as well as get other modern SPAA.

4 Likes

I’d absolutely love to see Warrior ADATS. While the ADATS system isn’t great imo and i’d much prefer Tracked Rapier - Something domestic feels far better.

1 Like

For Germany its easy to say whats coming, but for Russia this is a difficult matter, it could be a BMP-T or BTR-T thats a great premium for sure, but it could also be a T-80UM Black Eagle or should it better be reserved for the TT T-80 line ? Who cares theres still more since everyone is getting modern APCs why not add the VPK-7829, or BTR-90, or maybe the first T-90M from 2011 or even the T-90Mproryv3 2017 or the one from 2021 or maybe even the new one from 2023 where a 2a72 replaced the NSVT, theres very little footage of this one so i doubt it, so whats gonna be a good premium my guess is the T-80UM1 BARS thats too unique for the TT and fits better in the event vehicle and premium section. The devblogs are close so you can only speculate whats coming.

1 Like

There are actually quite a number of German MBTs that could be added for a hypothetical rank 8. Of course, there is the obvious Leopard 2A7, but then there are also the 2A7V, 2A7+, 2A6EX, EMBT, MGCS, Leopard 2-140, and a few others that I either can’t remember the name of or believe would be too powerful for now. This is fewer than what Russia has available, however it’s not a small number by any means, and that’s only talking about the MBTs, not vehicles of other classes, such as the Boxer, Skyranger, and Lynx.

3 Likes

2A7 shouldnt be added, maybe as an event or premium, since the differences to the 2a6 are mostly internal stuff and would be useless to the game, besides that the only realy intresting ones you havent mentioned are the Leopard 2A7A1, 2A7 equipped with eurotrophy system for testing which is now resulting in the 2A8 which full capabilities are yet to be fully revealed. Notably the 2A7A1 was tested on a standard 2A7 and is lacking any extra armor as far as i remember. You mention other that might be to powerful which propably means the KF51 Panther, but the MGCS propably is on the same lvl if it gets finished (french german project it can only need years…)
Boxer, Skyranger and Lynx are very connected the hull , weaponary is pretty much interchangeable, the Lynx is very similar to the Puma and propably would make a good premium at one point, but i am looking forward to Skyranger variants with included missles of course only if they fix Ahead and the Ahead mechanic

I was unaware of the 2A7A1. Very interesting.

I was excluding the modern ones from 2020+ since they are not really needed yet.

Date of introduction doesn’t determine whether or not a vehicle will be added. The 2S38 and Leopard 2PL are both from 2020 or later, after all, and they’re in the game. I do agree that most are not needed yet, however, and would like the Leopard 2A7V or 2A7A1 to be added with others from other nations, like the T-90M, Challenger 2 Rh-120 l/55, and M1A2 SEPV2.

Give Russia T-14 so we can definitely not leak it’s engine specifications to settle an internet dispute