Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Give it time, someone will set it off all over again.

1 Like

Yea and I got a fair idea who. It will be always the M guys who can’t seem to move to the right thread

How likely is the leo 2 pso in the next update after it wasn’t a event vehicle? Germany needs to get something for top tier

Best guess is when rank 8 will be out

Me theory is that the Leo 2A5 PSO is actually a premium for the upcoming rank 8 ground forces. That would make a lot more sense then adding it as a even vehicle, and Germany already has a high tier squadron tank, and while they could add it as a tech tree vehicle, it would be a bit strange as its a upgrade package for a leopard 2 that we already have in game when outright better leopards like variants of the 2A7 could just be added instead.

Too me it makes the most sense that it’s a premium that will come with the release of Rank 8

6 Likes

good chance, never bet on sth but could be likely

dont think so, it has the leo 2a5 gun, so no real upgrade only slightly more armor and thermal

1 Like

Rank 8 would mean top tier tanks for many other nations aswell (at least the big 3). Result is no change in germanys situation at top tier.

Germany lacks behind in SPAA (except poor japan and israel of course), support tanks/light tanks and mbts.

Wish germany would get something after 3 years

1 Like

As I pointed out Russia don’t need anymore tanks if they go up ranks as they can just move stuff around.

That’s why I’m suggesting it would be a premium for Rank 7 when rank 8 comes too the game

that could be yeah

If the Leopard 2A5 PSO is a premium then expect something like a leopard 2A7 too come too the tech tree at the same time.

Most likely Russians first rank 8 tank will be the T-90M as we know it’s being worked on in the files for some time now, and maybe the T-80BVM gets moved up too rank 8 as well. No idea what the Rank 7 premium will be for Russia tho…

But I don’t think with rank 8 only a german tank gets added. Many other nations lack options to add. That leaves only russia, britain and US.

Britain just got a new tank, russia and sweden have a too high win rate, italy(japan don’t have options left

Maybe the sep2 and leo2a7V could get added for the new rank 8

2A7V, 2a7 wouldnt be no real change to 2A6

A new russian tank with that win rate atm? T-90M could be delayed.

BTW premium could be the indian t-90

2 Likes

oh the indian t 90 will still come to britain as squad i bet

Yeah or that, but putting more and more commonwealth stuff into britain could be dangerous. Then britain could get most production tanks of other nations

Adding vehicles of many nations to britain (with a subtree already )while japan doesn’t even have a subtree is just wrong. C&P is annoying aswell.

italy is the first to get a sub tree propably, hopefully after that japan, but they wont add sub trees to the bigger nations right now if only some vehicles of other nations at a time that fit in, as example the swiss hunter propably got as much flak as the indian t90 but it still got added

Can’t believe people still say it’s been removed because of the back lash.

Don’t remember they doing that to the Hunter

2 Likes