Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Did block40s actually use sparrows? I said block 30s because I am sure they used them

Block 40 predates the AMRAAM so unless they removed it’s BVR capability altogether for a few years I’m pretty sure it could use the Sparrow

Looks like a salty Russian guys hehe

2 Likes

hes right

1 Like

Tbf they do have 4 rank 11.7+ aircraft, no one else has more than 2 iirc

1 Like

anyway the reason I don’t want the SMT is not because I want the M right now (that thing is too strong for the game right now, it probably has a better zoom climb ability than a freaking F15C, it would be a monster both in dogfight and BVR), but I hope we get the MiG29S instead, because the S was the last variant of the MiG29 that was produced in the USSR and has everything it needs to fight what will be added in the next months (upgraded radar to fire fox3s, upgraded hard points to fire 6 radar missiles if needed and upgraded control surfaces to pull 2 extra degrees of AoA). Adding the SMT would make the S useless.

i completly forgot the tornado counts as a rank 8 aircraft… realy doesnt feel like the tier is deserverd

2 Likes

what that guy sais

Does the S have comparable A2G ordinance as the F-16C and MiG-29SMT?

What happens if i go to those countries and buy premiums from there?

Just checked on wikipedia (the Italian one since I am Italian), according to it you are right the block 40 can carry sparrows

1 Like

no idea

Germany the first nation next to the US got 3

Russia 4

Britain 3

Japan 2

China 2

Italy 3

France 3

Sweden 1

Israel 2

I dont think it should be, either the IDS or ADV. In their current state, they are barely Rank 7.

damn u are counting the poor Marineflieger?

1 Like

Eh… More like 1 with 2 pretending to be rank 8

wait no the MLA

That’s a good point, no it doesn’t as far as I know… but is the MiG27k not enough right now in ground RB?

1 Like

what is the third German Rank 8?

mig 23mla…