Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Give him some more outbursts

dont wanna think about, enough are already making jokes about the typhoon manual, that can be foung on the world wide web

2 Likes

no no no no no please don’t do it

1 Like

100% agree. I am convinced that the next nation will be Poland. Due to the number of vehicles already implemented, that is solid evidence considering how the nations have been implemented up to now and, also, from an interview where they said that they are studying the way for Poland to be represented in WT. Given the time that has passed, it is likely that PL will be the next nation to implement.

2 Likes

Right. I was just saying that the F-15 seems more of an upgrade to the F-14 than the F-16.

Is there more info on this? From what I know, it doesn’t matter because the reason the sparrows get noticed is simple the same reason PD radars get notched, they get filtered out on relative speed.

Another case also is aircraft going cold, currently you can lockon just fight, but the SARH missiles won’t get a good lock.

Yep agree like I’ve said they don’t say anything for nothing.

doesn’t mean you can post it

1 Like

F-15 would go in the F-4E line and whilst yes the F-16 is more “agile” that doesn’t mean it’s better in the war thunder meta

DON’T YOU FOOLs

And I wasn’t going to)))

War thunder isn’t a simulator end of. I surprised that Governments aren’t actually banning war thunder Forums yet

But don’t egg them on ether

Secret Documents

DCS is too working off of declassified stuff only so there has to be some way to get realistic data Legally

no need, the really secret stuff isn’t public enough to be shared even to the pilots

doesn’t mean you can publish them

1 Like

Those were F-16Ds, right?

oh GOD Yes

1 Like

Why is this funny to you ?

Well, I mean, the F-16 gets the same missile loadout but on a more agile platform so it’s still superior in dogfights. What else would make them meta? What would an F-15C do that an F-16C can’t in the context of war thunder? In my opinion, F-15s would get AMRAAMs first so they can continue the same playstyle as the F-14s and it would differentiate the F-15 and F-16 lines a bit, albeit temporarily until F-16s get AMRAAMs.