Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I’d like to take this bleak opportunity with Britain getting a T-90, to cheer you all up and say “Hey, at least this means Challenger 2 Megatron that’s in the CDK and would be the best CR2, isn’t a squadron vehicle”

does it matter? wish theyd make more riddle-like leaks like they did last time, those were fun

1 Like

oh yeah those were fun, at least gotta figure it out a bit, was funny how people went crazy about bmpt terminator coming

Im sorry, i can only stand so much… BtotheS
The chinese community needs to get their house in order, the rest of the international community is rarly leaking anything these days. Ever since the F-14A update, chinese leaks are flooding the Rumour Roundup every new patch. To come in here and try to blame the rest of the international community is just sad that this point.

1 Like

was the qn506

yea but thats because you cant moderate languages you dont know, there arent many english speaking leakers because the english part of the team keeps their info hidden, while the non english speaking has language barriers… etc(just a guess i dont really know or care)

1 Like

We still don’t know if 12.3 is this update.
STRONG hints: 9.19 in that post, no air devblogs yet, about that time of year for a new BR addition, Gripen confirmed for this year. Heavy ARH & IRCCM development.

I still think that the T-90S should be replaced with Arjun.
A) would it be a dosmestic design
B) funny meme tank and ammo
C) not copy pasta.

But yeah… Missed opportunity…

4 Likes

Making fun of ridiculously fake leak lists is fun. Getting an actual real one early on into the dev season gives me depression.

3 Likes

You are missing the point here a bit.
My quarrel with this entire thing is that the chinese Community needs to get their house in order. Stop witch-hunting were there are no witches. That was my point.
I dont care if everything on that list is comming this update or not. See T-90S that was leaked last patch. Content shifts for any reason. Nevertheless content was leaked. Thats the problem.

Takes the fun and excitement out of things, doesnt it?

1 Like

Gajin drop devblog ground vehicle yesterday & today but tomorrow maybe devblog aircraft low-mid tier or mid tier ?

At least if the update has no interesting vehicles for me I only become “depressed” when the update goes live.

Now I become “depressed” twice, once when the leak lists end up being true and once when the update goes live.

2 Likes

aircraft will most likely be shown after the teaser

smells kinda like danger zone and the mirage 2k update
maybe another big fish for air this time

1 Like

Yeah, once is enough!

PS: It’s like Christmas as an adult. You already know you will get socks, but u still don’t want to be told in advance.

1 Like

Hey, it is very likely the list didnt include all aditions, there is still hope

2 Likes

._. sadly probably true

then I must double my bet to 8SL and allocate it to Teaser on thursday!

I have a hard time believing that that’s ALL the vehicles coming next update

What’s wrong with socks ?