Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I don’t understand why people, mainly air players, bring this up every update. They rarely start out with aircraft, and we ALWAYS see new aircraft. Just this year a good chunk of the updates have been focused around top tier air. Can the other branches get new vehicles or is that not allowed?

3 Likes

I long for us to return to War Thunder being air only, tank players have stolen this game from us

1 Like

belive me many tank players would love for them to be completly seperate xD

6 Likes

What was leaked?

Idk sounds like a skill issue to me. Should have outspent the ground players then.

Eurofighter classified document

1 Like

people are crying that da7 documents were leaked, when you can literally get them off the internet or something.

ofc CC’s blowing it out of proportions again
example

10 Likes

The equivalent of 9.99$ in rubles, and its just nato export restricted, not even classified

I immediately thought about him as soon as I saw this reply

yeah they literaly are for sale

it is getting blown out of proportions once again

6 Likes

classified

1 Like

It’s just gaijin mods overreacting (understandable but still)

Idk what ducuments was shared, i just know what other have said, and classified documents should still not be shared

they arent classified

2 Likes

Again, i dont know what document that was shared, thereby i do not know if they are classified either

it is not overreacting is their rules, to be safe, other people are misinterpreting it and blowing it out of proportions

Me: says I like pancakes
so you must hate waffles then!!

Bruh

1 Like

No one needs to paint a target the chinese Community they are doing it themselves already lol.
Instead of trying to pin the blame on the rest of the Community, tell the chinese playerbase to stop leaking like an oiltanker
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/795804881230495764/1144956246030569603/IMG_9047.png.jpg
Every time we get a leak, its from the chinese playerbase. Strange ey?
They are ruining the fun and exicentment for the game… Every. Single. Time.
Some say in more ways than just that but i leave that one of out of this discussion.

10 Likes

Easy clickbait for the WT CCs…

2 Likes

would love to say it isnt like that, but yeah if it sth dubious it often goes into that direction