Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

where did you get this from lmao

Its the same logic. Ukraine was part of Ussr-India was part of Britain. And Im not soviet fanboy, I just dont want vehicles where they dont belong

That and of course submarines and aircraft carriers.

1 Like

I mean yes its been like 3 years since Germany got a new Leopard, but do you not remember how broken the 2A6 was when it came out? To this day it still has decent armour, mobility and the best round in the game.

Its also statet in the devblog:

• Advanced ammunition!

But most likely its going to be 3BM42

Check any source online, they all state it has upgrade gun for Svinets rounds

I am currently researching the A1A1 if I am not mistaken, and I only got very Committed to WT again in 2020/21.

It was broken for like 2 months at best, the BVM has been dominating top tier for 2 years now with 60-80% winrates.

Germany’s top tier MBT is like Sweden’s third best, Germany is just a discount Sweden.

2 Likes

In game the BVM has the -1 cannon, so it probably has the correct cannon in game.

Perhaps the 3BM60 was added for balance purposes?

İn practice that so called “Best” round doesnt bring anything special to the table, all top tier tanks does have similiar rounds.

While Turret armor is decent hull armor is basically lolpen for any top tier tank, not to mention mobility on Leo2 series is nothing special.

I am not sure if it is corect or not but what i found it says that the T-80BVM was uppgraded with the improved 125mm gun 2A46M-5 gun and due to that could fire 3BM59 and 3BM60

Well tough. T-80U is in Sweden, unique Indian T-90S is in Britain. Shermans are in every tech tree.

@Miragen
You don’t know win rates, and Strv 122s make up 1st and 2nd.

I mean, it is advanced if you compare it to for example 3BM9. To be honest i got a little excited about Bhishma, but then i realised it is going into British TT, so it will be below average.

It should have -4 or -5 gun

Yep, thats is true

The BVM has the -1 in game

Oh, it’s you, yeah i’m not going to waste time here.

3 Likes

@Smin1080p So can we expect such vehicles like the new T90 as well for italy? Because the Ariete all play the same. And when will Italy get a squadron. vehicle?
And have a nice day.

I see, so either Gaijin being dumb or source wrong and gaijin being dumb

1 Like

Faie enough, I get the frustration about there not being a new top tier mbt for germany but trust me the 2A6 is good enough for the time being. However i do see the 2A7 coming within the next year if im honest.