Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Asked an Italian tanker about that some time ago, apparently the targeting systems are outdated and protection is indeed subpar. But then again, Italians focused on designing Centauro at the time, not an MBT so that’s a point worth considering since Centauro is regarded as the best wheeled tank in the world.

1 Like

Well we know for a fact that it absolutely can be ammo racked, given the one friendly fire incident from the gulf war with hesh hitting the commanders hatch.

While I think the British desperately need something this wasn’t it.
Challenger Falcon would’ve been a way better pick.

What UK needs is light tanks, missile carriers, and IFVs. Thats been the backbone or mechanised combat for Britian since the cold war.
Shoot and Scoot tactics.

1 Like

It’s from the leak list if you haven’t been paying attention

Ariete also hasn’t been ever lost in combat, I guess it’s survivability and armor must be shockingly misrepresented in the game.

2 Likes

Finally good stuff for GB i love it

Ka-50 and Ka-52, when his tail was shot off

7 Likes

The difference is that there’s evidence plain as day that Challenger is misrepresented.

Take Challenger 2 TES. A 2008 MBT with giant ERA bricks. Currently the bricks provide 30mm of protection. Weird but okay. But chemical protection? 400mm. Thats not even enough to stop PG-7Vs (the RPG’s single stage HEAT). You can literally just look at the manufacturers page and it’ll tell you what it can do. Its that simple.
Challenger in game is guesswork by Gaijin and it shows. It makes literally 0 sense in most cases and you can check the topics i’ve created on CR2 if you want more info.

2 Likes

If you can’t hit a target with the pantsir that’s a huge skill issue and you won’t be able to hit them with others spaa😅.
One more time Ka52 can withstand 2 or 3 missile…
Maus is a rare vehicules, Is4M is in the tech tree, I also mentionned Obj279.
Tornado doesn’t survive 2 or 3 missiles in game, Su25 does…
Most skilled playerbase Idk, but different treatment by Gaijin… (France is considered to have a good playerbase so Gaijin never improve it when bugs are reported, USSR clearly loved by devs)…
As reported many times with proofs that you never accept, T80BVM don’t cook off as it should, plus it is getting spammed not like others good tanks (never saw more than 6 Strv in the same team except when it was implemented)…

2 Likes

Could we feesably see the supersonic interceptors coming this patch? be it mig-25s or f106 delta darts?
Cuz the fact gaijin keeps posting ground vehicles and no air vehicles on the devblogs…they surely must be brewing something cool right?..right…?
we are totally not getting just a super etendard or a a6e swip…right?!

Don’t hold your breath.

well any time we dont get a tvehicle type devblog means its usually the star of the update, like we havent gotten an air blog yet… probably something big for teaser

This devblog came out pretty early so hopefully we’ll be due one more. I’m definitely anticipating that the Mig-29SMT will be saved for the teaser but hoping for something like maybe the MIM 72

not early, average time

i think i have to learn not to expect much from gaijin…
its a shame we will only likely see the iconic supersonic interceptors when they will make no difference to the game and will be food for aamraams…

1 Like

Can’t wait for Air RB to be even more unplayable if they add more MiGs lmao

1 Like

We don’t know what the mechanic(s) for the patch is going to be yet so something out of left field could turn up.

Okay, ERA underperforming on Chally is a fair argument honestly, especially considering how good it is on Russian tanks.

That’s just the result of Gaijin treatment for some NATO tanks

im gonna keep praying for the mig-25 and unlikely mig-31, just like i did on la royale and sky guardians…
im already getting ready for disapointment though

1 Like