Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Never mind~ I will change my nick back because not everyone will know this character write in Japanese Kanji (bare me off-topic).

1 Like

Don’t worry m8 I’m just having a laugh as we haven’t had a mod here in days.

2 Likes

There’s actually a lot of really odd choices in this list. the F8F-2, XP-72, Mi-8MTV-3, Mosquito B. Mk. 16, and the Ps. 245-4 are all super strange choices.

I didnt see the Finnish T-34 on the list

Ok that’s weird. I’ve seen 2 versions of the same leak list, and 1 of them has the Ps. 245-4 on it.

1 Like

Not what I mean. We have more modern battlecruisers (and frigates but idc about coastal), but they aren’t more powerful than our top battleships. And Gaijin keeps adding new capital ships but still nothing of greater power than what’s already available. I can’t even begin to fathom why, aside from the red navy being utterly incapable of progressing in any meaningful way that is. Based on how ground and air have been progressing we should have had Nagato, Nelson, Colorado in the beginning of the year with ships like Bismarck and Richelieu and Littorio showing up around the same time next year.

I know “bUt NaVAl HaS LeSs PlAyErS”, yeah that’s cope from people who don’t play the mode because the models for a lot of these battleships are ready, but incomprehensibly Gaijin is just sitting on them doing nothing.

Are you sure you’re not from another universe lmao

While I think the leak list itself is legit, I think this screenshot is definitely fake, as like someone else already pointed out, Mi-8 is posted twice with different spelling, and the MBT-2000 was called a light tank in the devblog and will be in the light tank tree for China yet is tagged as a medium tank on the card. While it’s possible it seems unlikely.

Also it’s worth mentioning that the leak list didn’t have the swedish tank in it so it possible there are still other additions that are also not on the leak list coming.

Or how the MBT-2000 is 11.0 despite basically being a more mobile ZTZ-96A with worse armor

Interesting to see this T-34 with a german 75

MBT-2000 light tank? Are you sure?

It wasn’t called a light tank, but it said it was going to be in the Taiwanese line after the CM11 and that is mostly a light tank line.

The CM11 line is the line of the nationalist china.

The light line is the ZLT11.

MBT-2000 is not VT-5 lol

Trust me, by all accounts it’s a MBT, hell it’s even in the name, but for some reason the devblog said it will be added as a light tank too china, I guess because it is technically part of the same family of tanks that leads too actual light tanks like the Type 15. Also china really lacks light tanks that are tracked, so I guess it will help make up for it.

I just wanna say that the new AMX10 is just good armament box, what is gonna break by my punch.

oh no, looks like a bat signal to start a forum fight.

I’ll hide behind the bushes like Homer.

The MBT-200 is obviously a helicopter

And…I just got an evil idea regarding gun launched TY-90s

1 Like

Nah it’s flying mcboat face

light helicopter, obviously

Well they didn’t say lm"Taiwanese line" but rather the light tank line, which now that I think about it is strange since china kinda has two light tank lines, and both are filled with sime exceptions tok that rule such as the M48 or the tank destroyers in the other line. I guess it would make more since to have it after the CM11 but we’ll see.