Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

It got 4 vehicles right so far and was posted on the 22

4/4 hits, for now

But the recent plates are fake. There has already been a positive leak of a Chinese poem before. So it turns out that if it comes from China, it makes it more credible.

4/5 as it missed the PVKV

1 Like

Oh yeah that one. The only one that I’m surprised it got right was the TO-55. None of the other ones are particularly hard to predict and the Pvkv IV was datamined in that giant model leak on June 18, 2021 (I know it didn’t predict the Pvkv IV). That one I’m sort of convinced of because while everything else is easy guesses, the TO-55 is really hyper-specific and odd.

2 Likes

I hope it’s real purely for the MIM-72 Chapparal so Israel can have an SPAA higher than the 9.3 Machbet which is terrible.

Mhm. The ones I’m interested in are the Gnat and the K9.

The K9 and Gnat F. Mk. 1 are cool, but the MIM-72 is the most desperately needed addition.

When I got them asked, they said they got this list from Russian Discord or CCs .

In fact, I don’t care where it is from, but you know, someone is tagging these leaks as coming from official staffs to make it more reliable, that will be hurt to situation.

3 Likes

Oh-58D, SMT and AMX-10 are what I want

Well the AMX-10M devblog is out so that’s confirmed.

3 Likes

Also what tree would the K-9 go into? I am assuming Sweden just based off of the fact it’s Norwegian?

2 Likes

If Chapparal will come, I think China would have one as well for my greedy.

3 Likes

South Korean vehicle but Sweden would get the Norwegian one.

Since it’s a Vidar it will be Norwegian in the Swedish tree.

Vidar is an export vehicle so I think it won’t related to South Korean itself, so I think it will in Swedish tree.

1 Like

Although, I will say, the XP-72 and Ps. 245-4 are incredibly odd choices. XP-72 is a P-47 prototype and the Ps. 245-4 is a specific Finnish T-34-85. The F8F-2 is also really odd.

1 Like

Wait who is this strange Smin who is atcually having a chat. Lmao

1 Like

Uhm, actually I remember I saw some suggestion about Ps. 245 series passed for consideration in the old forum.

1 Like

Omg where did thar come up ?

The Ps. 245 is the Finnish designation for the T-34-85. Finnish numbering works so the first T-34-85 they get will be the Ps. 245-1, the next is the Ps. 245-2, next is the Ps. 245-3, etc. The Ps. 245-4 is a really odd choice.