Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I find it odd how the Gnat is at 9.0 with no missiles and flares.

It’s not odd, think about F86-F2 MIG17,Hunter F1

3 Likes

Yeah, prob good handling and a small target.

Cries in ariete and sagittario

3 Likes

Not only that, but both mi8s have the max ground crew level of 150 instead of the air crew level of 75.

4 Likes

99%

1 Like

Yeah same. All though I’ll give it a 75%. Probably this week but some realistic room for it being next week.

I hope that Leclerc is squadron.

Please specify where is the source from, and who made such rumor pictures.

Are these leaks really from Chinese community originally? That’s not fun because someone is making rumor and targeting Chinese community, that will be serious because it oversteps mess.

3 Likes

I’m going off the information in todays datamine: ( https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/163gpy4/datamine_227241_227243/ )

2.27.2.42 - 2.27.2.43
It seems that they are hiding the trophies for the Promo Event, this update will probably be pushed tomorrow (29/08) which would coincide with the end of the “free vehicle” event on the mobile game
Current Dev version : 2.27.2.43
Current Live version : 2.27.2.40

Sorry for not citing my source earlier - usually I’m better than that.

idk, while battleships have stalled we’ve seen serious development in battlecruisers and frigates are filling out too. But I’m taking heart in knowing that BB 's including and beyond what we saw in 2.7.0.55 have been modelled to a release-ready state, so once we start seeing them added that firehose has no reason to stop till it 's dry.

Easy kid, what are they going to do about it, send him to the gulag?

The list is fake, anyone who modified the lang file knows it.

2 Likes

OMG GUYS TOTALLY REAL DEFINITELY WASNT MADE ON DISCORD IN 30 SECONDS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

9 Likes

Hey tinder long time no see from the hub

Nice template crafting.

1 Like

I didn’t make the template, someone else did.

I just asked them to make that image just because I felt like it. I guarentee you someone will say that’s real anyway.

Seriously though, can people stop taking these “leaks” as real? It’s getting really boring at this point and these are very easy “leaks” to fake.

4 Likes

One day we will see the Cascavel, when gaijin leave their colonialist mentality to add nations.

We only know one that is real so far and that is the first chinese leak

How do we know it’s real?