Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Except they didn’t post a new tech tree for 2023, and I never took a leak seriously fake or not.

https://wiki.warthunder.com/VL_Pyörremyrsky

The VL Pyörremyrsky is a premium gift rank III Swedish fighter with a battle rating of 4.7 (AB), 4.3 (RB), and 4.0 (SB). It was introduced in [Update 1.93 “Shark Attack”]
but was removed from the Gaijin store after the [2022 May sale]

Update 1.93 “Shark Attack” was introduced on 29 October 2019.
This update is notable for the introduction of Rank V ships, the first Swedish aircraft

I thought you meant a full introduction, few premiums representing their intentions to add a new TT/branch can come in any update imo and then TT can be added in the next big update or in few years after that P40 flashbacks. Overall, yeah, it’s quite possible to see first premiums of the new nation this update, but definitely not a full TT.

Oh no I was on about when they first release of the nation not the tech tree lmao

1 Like

My comment wasn’t intended as refusal for South Korea to be in Japanese Tree but instead i was simply arguing that even both when use similar vehicles it would be a small number or a different variation.

However you correct, Sub Trees are intended to bolster other in-game nations with unique stuff which aren’t present in-game. But there should at least be connection between the Nation A and B like South Africa and United Kingdom.

Can you provide a source for both this, would like to read into this.

Sure, also another good reason for Israel to get Iraq, Egypt and Syria since logical reasoning doesn’t matter right.

1 Like

The F11F-1F one of my favorite jet, hope to see this wonderful machine in-game.

3 Likes

This is so frustrating, man. It’s been 3 years since New Power and Gaijin hasn’t given us anything more advanced since the patch immediately after.
I guess mobile needs something to attract players.

1 Like

Premium is announcement, but not the tech tree itself.
That’s how I see it.

dont do that to us pls!!!

I think this is why people are getting confused.

When I say tech tree I mean as the nation as a whole including the premiums.

But I think it will be clear if I said CBT premiums.

I do have to agree with you here. It is well established that GJ increases the amount of Gs aircraft can sustain and remain in control IRL.

However, GJ does not have a known equal standard when applying to each aircraft across the board. the Mig21 for example is a 7G rated aircraft but can easily pull 14Gs no issue. Where did GJ come to the conclusion that the Mig21 needs to be able to pull double what it could in real life?

Balance could be their reasoning for not increasing the sustained Gs of the F16 like that of other fighters.

We should keep in mind though the only thing really holding the F16 back is weapon capability. It’s worth noting that the second the python 3 missile came to the Netz it immediately got recognized as a one of the best fighters of top tier and its survivability naturally went up. Personally, of all the fighters that came or have received capability this patch, the Netz is by far the most efficient at killing the largest groups of enemies and surviving.

Unfortunately true LOL

1 Like

The leaklist that got a few vehicles right didn’t havr much air I’m looking forward to. I’m happy for the many Gnat fans but it’s not for me.
Seeing that there likely will be many more vehicles, theres hope yet.
Especially since I typically enjoy the non meta stuff snuck in like the Vautour IIN’s or the MiG-21S.

That’s a bit controversial lol

Although I personally don’t care if Korea is in the Japanese tree, I disagree that the trees should be combined because some Korean generals served in the IJA. That’s a facetious argument; that’s like saying all western European trees should be in the US tree because the Supreme Allied Commander Europe is always American

2 Likes

Do you have the link for this? I never see it before

1 Like

What’s everyone’s thoughts on teaser+dev server this week?

I’d say definitely go with “first premiums”.
Cause typically people would think “Oh the tech tree itself was released on this date.”

Yes they do, it’s 50% above the G-limit for aircraft not limited via flight computers.
So the 13Gs that Mig-29 is rated for in-game is 50% above its IRL among.
Which refutes your paragraph as well as your follow-up paragraph.

It’s also missing up to & over 20 vehicles.

This is probably a fake based on the leak list, that’s probably why the guy didn’t realise he put the mi8 twice but with different spelling

3 Likes

Gnat and K9 giiiiiibbbbb

In the past, when Olivia and others, were pumping out reliable leak lists they were also only about half. Also had vehicles listed that didn’t make the cut because they often change their mind last minute on some stuff for any of many reasons.
If most of the devblogs out so far were predicted accurately then I’d say this list is probably accurate (talking about the white background list). All good because the stuff I like most is typically the stuff Gaijin adds as an extra and not a main thing so dev servers or reliable leaks that ommit anything I like still often end up having nice goodies for me in the actual patch anyways.