Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

So C&P is bad, Magach’s are bad but starting a tech tree with planes costing 150,000 RP is good.

lmao

You mean 4.3, since the gun laying mechanics you want are less accurate against tanks.

@RytisLTU1
You’d have 11 unique ground vehicles removed just cause they’re not rank 5.

The Panzerhaubitze 2000 has a Laser Rangefinder so that wouldnt have any problems hitting accurately with its rounds with the current aiming system

Wow, so many, and now tell me how much C&P we lose?

someone asked me if the gun is stabalized while moving, do you know sth about it?

Magach stock grind is bad when they are spaded they are ok. And you have to pay 150k rp fpr plane even now btw so I dont see how that is bad?

FFS making a tree smaller isn’t healthy.

Starting at rank V with like 3 vehicles per rank.

Then what the hell are we doing researching it

3 vehicles per rank? China can have way more than that

My bad, 15 are unique.
And even then, there are far more unique vehicles to add below rank 5 that aren’t in the game yet.

1 Like

That what it would feel like

True, Chinese tree if done properly could have more unique vehicles

How is making a tree smaller with less line ups is a good thing ?

I meant that Chinse tree could have more unique stuff in lower trees if it was done properly

I honestly agree with you. I would love to grind China for its unique vehicles at the higher tiers, but I haven’t even touched it because I’m not willing to go through 4 ranks of Russian and American copy-paste when I already have Russia and America.

2 Likes

Weird, there are plenty of unique vehicles:

Spoiler

Type 62 is just cut off.

M8 honestly just accept that train left the station almost 4 years ago.

Any tree from now on will have a mix of C&P with unique things

1 Like

Never!

I’m sorry but you’re just crying over nothing then

1 Like

Yep, Im slowly getting through all the C&P but I think a lot of people have opinion like yours

that is a advantage of me, i am getting to the goal of finishing german tree and with the coming update for increased research rates of other nations, i might start china to feel the gameplay of redfor since i dont wanna play russia for… reasons, but i am stil a bit conflict since i am intrested in america for aircraft and japan cause weeb as well

1 Like