Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Someone should make a F4F ICE discussion thread. I dont understand why do people have to discuss about it in this thread.Any valuable information would be lost with the new update and a separate thread would keep the informations organised and safe.

2 Likes

i dont get why it is such a hot topic, its without a doubt needed

2 Likes

Maybe, but even in that situation, info if where in the horizontal elevation lock is would be nice.

I hope they would add AWACS callouts as well(For sim at least)

not that I know of, you might be thinking of BRAA readouts from a copilot, wingman or AWACS, but no computer voice telling you where they are, radar contacts are usually displayed on the HUD and the RWR uses different tones depending on what the radar it is receiving is doing, so it will have a different tone for a search radar, tracking radar, and the radar of a launched missile for example

1 Like

Funny as no one picked out a clue here in the leak list

The VIDAR is a Norwegian mod of the K9 a South Korean tank.
It turn out that the SK also used the M109 as the K55.

Two tanks that could easily come with in the Japanese tech tree

1 Like

Hopefully the OH-58D means the ROCA heli tree is also coming.

1 Like

that’d be very needed

Well that’s interesting but it is still a Norwegian mod what other tree could get it instead?

1 Like

So we could have a Norwegian, Finnish & SK variants in game.
With a Polish and a Turkish one if those tree arrive.

And Britain via Australia

1 Like

Norwegian premium and Finnish TT or both TT

both Sweden TT

1 Like

The first I would imagine N P and F TT

If we go strictly by that leak we get a M109A3. As far as I could find in my quick goodle search the K55 is a SK variant of the M109A2.

Of course I could be wrong.

India as well for Britain

2 Likes

Still planting the seeds for a future SK sub tree

1 Like

VIDAR were manufactured by Norwegian company Kongsberg which helped develop the Finnish and Estonian variants awell. Could expect those to be similar to VIDAR

Honestly I think Korea deserves it’s own tree, both North and South Korea like PRC and ROC. Their tree would start at the beginning of the cold war so by putting them together you can also forgo the low tier stuff similar to Israel and by having both Korea’s together in a tree you end up with a really good diversity of aircraft and tanks.

If the next country is ether Poland or Turkey then we are gonna get the K1.

But hey why not put SK as a independent tech tree tab with in the US.

Please not another tree starting at rank 4.