Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Well instead of 9M they can just add 9Li which does have M seeker so performance wise it should be similiar.

Aim-120C will be unhistorical yes and i dont even know if plane is compatible with those missiles.

they can giv it the 9L/i wich has a better seeker then 9M and the IRCCM from the late 9M
and aim120c is not needed when it gets aim120b

Yes, the Event F-4F Early is the base model of the F-4F and should only have AIM9Fs (AIM9B FGW.2). But those F-4Fs carried (training) AIM9Js during training in the US, which is one of the main reason it has them ingame

1 Like

Phoenixes have nothing on the ARHs people want.

TY-90 6км

1 Like

Perhaps something in the list is most likely a coincidence, but given that 4 units have already been confirmed. then you need to expect further news, for example, if they show M109A3, then what is on the list can be considered true

I wonder if multiple nations would get the M109A3 considering quite a few ingame nations used it

More than likely every nation that used it will get it, and it’s the kind of thing that most if not all nations in nato will have used along with plenty of others.

Kind of off topic, does anyone know anything about advanced RWR? Would love to see RWR working in a sphere and telling me more info, rather than, something is locking you, from the side in a 20 degree cone.

well for one it’s pretty hard to display that info on a flat screen and also as far as I know no RWR actually displays 3D information, it would be interesting if RWR gave you the ID of whatever is locking you as that is certainly possible and would allow you to react differently depending on what was targeting you, Russian RWR also works a little differently showing the strength of the locking radar signal which can give the pilot an idication of how close a radar is to them which is very useful for tracking Fox3 missiles.

Eh, PzH 2000…
4.5 sec recharge, 60 shells immediately loaded into the automatic loader.

And this wheeler RCH-155…
And this was invented by a Teutonic genius

2 Likes

When it comes to 3D, i think in more modern aircrafts we will get somethign like a overlay over the screen, showing us from where the radar is aimed at us, i think it would look cool and would be much more usefull rather than flat circle.

Yeah I’d probably prefer this over the MIM-72 tho tbh I think this thaing would deserve to be around 10.0-10.7 given just how good the TY-90 is compaired to most other for and forget SAM’s

1 Like

Aim9l(i) would actually be historical and is german version of aim9m effectively. The tornados and the tt f4f could get them too. Though not likely.

1 Like

I would prefer getting the M109A3 for now

but a Pz.Hbz 2000 is still a great addition

just not now

might this have funny proxy rounds like the french artillery that got aded last update?

1 Like

I’m not so sure we will, I mean Russian RWR does say whether the radar is above, below or level with you but as far as I know even the F-35 only shows a 2D image on a display:

It’s just more useful to have all that info easily viewable than to have an Ace Combat style arrows on a HUD or some other such 3D display, even if the display gives less info the fact that it is simple and easy to understand at a glance is incredibly important in aerial combat

na I don’t think so, don’t know either tho

don’t US RWR also have Screaming computer voice tell you where the Radar contact is?

1 Like