Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

build in air gun?

Hmmmm 🤔

The article phrases it weirdly, its just the internal armament we know

I’d honestly like to see a second devblog for today, but unlikely

that could hint towards ARMs coming in december update

today isn’t very long anymore

No, thats a reach.
The Su-17M4 in game can also carry the Kh-28 ARM, with an extra pod attached to help with targetting.

I’d reach very far if it gets me ARMs

1 Like

Wrong, the Peace Rhine carried 9Ls

Can it also carry any Fox-2 or Fox-3 missiles with that loadout?

Am I correct to assume that the KH-29TE is the extended range version of the KH-29T?

E literally stands for ‘Extended Range’.

So your assumption is correct.

The version that carried the 9L was an upgraded version of the F-4F that also had a aerial refueling probe, so really the version in game should only carry the AIM-9F though IDK if that is better or worse than the AIM-9J it has

thus R-27ER has longer range?

9F is the US name for 9B F.GW 2

that would certainly earn it a huge decrease in BR

1 Like

Exactly.

Ok so I was right then, the F-4F we have in game did only carry the AIM-9B

not quite

there is a noticeable difference between 9B and 9F it’s just not modelled in game

9F had a caged seeker but the track rate of a 9J which would make it a bit harder to dodge than 9B

ah ok, still it’s enough of a case for the F-4F ICE getting AIM-120Cs if necessary, so long as it’s compatible I think Gaijin would allow it for balance reasons

that’s exactly the problem

see if it was compatible I don’t see why they had 120B and 120C in inventory at the same time

after all the german typhoons in the early days used AiM-120Cs and not the Bs they still had in stock and even kept buying until the F4F left service in 2011