Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Since the list got 5 vehicles right now can we stop talking about the ice PLEASE

1 Like

Wouldn’t have any effect on Brits at all, the only UK Harriers to use AMRAAM were the Sea harrier FA2’s

Yes, meaning PL-12s will come with AMRAAM Cs, not As & Bs.
As & Bs will likely come before PL-12s by at least one major update.

@Deathmisser
The list has 20 vehicles on it, average vehicles added in an update is over 30.

Wasnt it roughly equivalent to the AIM-120C?

so another Gnat and AlphaJet are possible!

3 Likes

The PL-12 missiles, same as other medium-range active seeker missiles for fighters of other game nations, will appear in War Thunder at the same time in one of the future game updates.

I don’t understand how you are making that interpretation. It says at the same time, how much clearer can you get

3 Likes

Luckily, should have the teaser, dev stream and server up by the end of this week. Will answer a lot of questions :D

1 Like

Anything within the BR range that has weapons is possible.

@TheGhOsTGeneral
Yes.

Just giving all options ya know

so that means everyone else will have fun with AMRAAM C equivalents and the F4F be crying in a corner with A and Bs

1 Like

good that germany possibly could get f/a 18, f15s

IDK, they could just give the F-4F ICE AIM-120Cs seeing as they gave the German MiG-29 R-29ER1s anachronistically

no no no no no no no don’t get that one started again

5 Likes

Yeah that seems to imply that we are not getting fox 3s until the introduction of PL-12 and other nation ones in the same update which would be a pretty big jump.

Which is why I posted that since it is interesting to think about.

just saying xD

maybe it implies an F4E moment is to come

they add a bunch if Fox 3 capable airframes but without the Fox 3s and then add all fox 3s at once

1 Like

Bingo

1 Like

god I can’t wait for tomorrow’s devblog

I up my bets and put 2SL on Gnat

1 Like

The MiG 29 SMT might be slightly pogchamp… but maybe not.

“The MiG-29A lacked an advanced air-to-ground capability, thus the SMT upgrade adds the upgraded Zhuk-ME radar with air-to-ground radar detection

"It is armed with … four KAB-500Kr / KAB-500L guided bombs; and a 30mm Gsh-301 built-in air gun.

The aircraft also carries two Kh-29TE, two Kh-29L and four Kh-25ML air-to-surface missiles; two Kh-31A anti-ship missiles; and two Kh-31P anti-radar missiles."

Likewise, I hope next devblog tomorrow would be better today