Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

AMX-30 Super is literally the same concept.

AMX-30 Super is premium, does it actually fly the french flag in game or is it an export vehicle?

That comes off as a bit biased. I don’t think a single person would agree with you on the helicopter being the best. That award would easily go to the Ka-52 in the current meta, or possibly the AH-64D/AH Mk1 situationally due to the extended ordnance capacity.

CAS is alright, but easily outshined by M2KD. Only 2 great MBTs compared to 3 for the US, 4 for Russia, and 4 for Sweden. That doesn’t include light tanks, which boost those nations even higher with 2S25M, HSTVL, half of the Italian Tier VII, and the CV/CT90s.

1 Like

Leakposters on suicide watch after smin posts lmao

1 Like

Considering the plentitude of Russian vehicles available, making a “East Europe” tree with the primary nation being Poland or Czechia would make sense. That way Russia’s tree doesn’t bloat more than it already does and we get a new tree to play with interesting modifications or domestic designs

Don’t know if this is off topic, but with the new roadmap post they are planning to move the M1A1 HC out of the M1A2 line to the M60 line.

Could this mean that they are splitting the Abrams’ into an M1A2 line and M1A1 line after which future upgraded M1A1s can be added (like the M1A1D, AIMv2/SA and FEP).

Holy shit they foldered the challenger 2’s
Man, hats off to Gaijin for following through with their word and making the game better for everyone. That rocks!

4 Likes

Gib Sea Dart pls

2 Likes

USA has 4+ great MBTs, since you’re missing M1A1 HC and/or AIM.

kinda proving my point for me lol

Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

I know, I was agreeing with most of what you said, and just wanted to add that minor correction.

2 Likes

price increase on premium vehicles and they also nerf some premium vehicles which are stronger than ones in the TT.

1 Like

welp. gg they broke their last promise of no top tier premiums… good job wtpu!! you did it!

pat yourself on the back

2 Likes

To be exact that is not the Zrínyi I tho. What Gaijin added in the Summer event is an experimental weaponry mounted on the Zrínyi I, which it was never mounted on. The name of it is the Zrinyi I Sorozatvető…at least what it should be but Gaijins historical consultant for Hungarian* vehicles is google chrome and even with that they fail hard.

Cause they announced rank 8 ground is in the works.

they never did

all they said was “yes we will continue working on the game which also means you will see rank 8 sometime later”

this doesnt mean its coming this patch…

1 Like

So there will be top rank premiums. Meaning some premiums will cost 80 dollars.

This kinda supports the leaked vehicles of last night as an Israeli MiG-23 can be rank VIII whereas a Kfir Canard can’t

1 Like

maybe even 90 dollars for some vehicles, this is getting quite crazy…

2 Likes