Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

no one interested

1 Like

KA-50s can still shoot and kill you after being destroyed because gaijin says the crew still has enough life left to do it with excitement. So I wish all tank crew could do it after being destroyed, one last shot like those air cancer completely OP

1 Like

They are still Israeli.

Honestly don’t know, none of the nations in game use it so it’s hard to say, most likely an Indian version though as most of the other nations that use it a rather smaller

indian version…

so Israeli or British tree?

Edit: I just found out the Czech use it, so I guess it could go in the Soviet tree too

If only this was true

More than likely, but I suspect it’s fake TBH

All helicopters have that capability, all aircraft do, all tanks do.
Tanks is tracks & movement equipment.

this early on we have to expect Everything to be fake

1 Like

Yeh add mlre cv90s

It’s fake for sure. Derby ER is too powerful for current aircrafts.

Plz no more Czech or slovak vehicles in SSSR TT I am personally offended by it (I am Czech)

1 Like

All MBTs are not balanced though. Merkava 4M, WZ1001(E), Ariete AMV, and to a lesser extent the Leclerc SXXI all are very substandard in most metrics.

MBTs only tell half the story, too. If a nation doesn’t have good SPAA(Italy, Israel), it’s more likely the team it’s on will have a lower amount of SPAA overall and be susceptible to CAS.

That is why the heatmap is important, it congeals all of that into a single stat that we can look at and get a general idea of how that nation fares. We all agree Germany and Israel have very weak top tier lineups, and it reflects on the heatmap because the stats are a reasonably generalization.

Why? It was part of Warsaw and where would you put them otherwise? They should be put there.

You made the choice to take offence to it, Gaijin did not choose to offend you, so it is your problem, not Gaijins.

we had that, people obviously cried(like they do now)

it was called last man standing, you could switch between gunner and driver

1 Like

They are all fake. Just to save you the time.

People just apparently need to make endless fakes nowadays for the memes.

33 Likes

Yes Czechoslovakia was part of warsaw pact but let me remind you that the only county invaided by it was Czechoslovakia. And I would be happier if Czechoslovakia came in its own tech tree or as par of lets say V4 TT

Germany? Weak? LOL! Best heli in the game, meta cas, 2 great MBTs with a 2PL for the T-80U of Germany, TAM 2C for the light tank.
It’s rather strong, at least as strong as Soviets, likely a bit stronger with that CAS which is probably why Mig-29s appear to shoot it out of the sky.

1 Like

more slovak vehicles in ussr tree(im slovak)

1 Like