Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Call the fire brigade oh wait

Should be a fair few aircraft from the Commonwealth Aircraft Corporation (CAC)
like the CA-15 “Kangaroo”… we already have the CAC Boomerang fighter series in game, so would be cool to see more additions for sure ^^

5 Likes

to be fair we were discussion the addition of future vehicles like the already known indian T90 and how it can be handled in the future , somehow bit relevant

Based on russian tank.
Yes.
Yes.
The thing is that for last two cases there are trees of those vehicles and we dont have Indian TT so T-90S should go to the tree that vehicle is closest to technologically. And no, its not just soviet TT anymore so they are at war

oh hey we didnt get bonked, you summoned him

1 Like

Yea it would Same for the CA-29 too hehe lmao

1 Like

lol… they should just have called Mods “Santa”, since we look out for who has been naughty or who has been nice : P

5 Likes

Lmao true

But yea time for bed now as I am naughty for staying up lol.

Gn all

2 Likes

night, gotta go sleep as well

2 Likes

Gn I will as I got no work : D

1 Like

Also, avon Sabre that has better engine and x2 ADEN 30mm cannons :)

1 Like

Yeah, they have 40+ VT1A.

1 Like

Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-08-22 a las 18.58.53
Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-08-22 a las 18.58.52

this is from a russian telegram.

1 Like

Oh i highly doubt it xD because if we realy get an IRIS T SL launcher, that is an absolute no fly zone currently in the game, capability of that alone is far more then any other IR missle.

Besides that vehicle doesnt exist as a stand alone spaa if i am right so no radar

6 Likes

In this update can we pls get the option to change the depth stroke setting on aerial torpedoes @Smin1080p

just a quick plea

Is there a possibility that tornadoTIARA will come?
https://www.jetartaviation.co.uk/tornado-zd902
Uploading: 20230823_104258.jpg…
Uploading: 20230823_104256.jpg…

Yeah, the top one is almost certainly fake, like these early “leaks” always are. Its extremely doubtful we’d see Richelieu before ships like Colorado or Nagato.
And then it lists specifically F-15A or MiG-25P but doesn’t list the XF-88A, but rather than XF-88 that was unarmed; the KAI T-50 also seems very unlikely. And Saint-Chamond? Really?
Bottom one seems reasonable but still probably fake nonsense as well.

Might as well be a wishlist (F-106 when? pleeeeaaase)

1 Like

Oh yeah, more list.

1 Like

A MiG-25 would be insane to see imo, even if it isn’t the greatest, I’d personally like to see the PD or PDS variant.

2 Likes