Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Fake because just 3 ships

Well thats enough for the like 5 naval players

Reliability 146%!!!
Mom told me

44.Most of them are in my city

1 Like

Yes please!
Wild weasels get anti radiation missiles?
What’s the difference between the F-8P and regular F-8 for France?

Also looks great! A Dutch aircraft again, very nice.
XF-88 is nice but F-101 would be nicer!

Any word on premiums?

1 Like

F-8P got it’s radar overhauled and it received ILS,INS,New RWR,Martin becker Mk.7 ejection seat

1 Like

That’s all really cool but no different load outs?
Would be nice if it had 4 French missiles instead of 2. Ah well, more French tree additions is always good I suppose.

Only 2 R550 (Magic 1 or Magic 2)

And without CM

2 Likes

I’m struggling too take either of those leaks seriously, but the good news is we shouldn’t have to wait long to know for sure if tomorrow has a vehicle that’s one one of those lists

Yeah we’ll see.
All though there have been very accurate leak lists that still omitted vehicles and had vehicles that didn’t end up in the game.
Correct me if I am wrong but that’s been a while and the last few updates the accurate leak lists have been missing.

1 Like

It’s already not looking good the China/Pakistan mbt isn’t in any leak list
I whish there was a dedicated Place to find the leak list

Mentioned in the first one MBT-2000 right? But he could of added that in when it came out.

All of them are fake.

Have, not of.

Probably yes. Wheres that Ophelia or Amelia or something that kept leaking accurate lists.
She somehow had it right systematically.

Well, they were called leaks cause employees leaked things.
It’s safe to say Gaijin increase enforcement of their NDA.

with 2 tank Devblogs already I wonder what the focus of this update will be

don’t think they’d spoil the most interesting part that early

Im wondering as well.
Maybe a new nation?
Submarines?
Or french coastal fleet?

I think new nation is unlikely because they just added another tech tree

if we’re gonna get a new nation this year I think rather in the late autumn or winter update

new top tier Air as the “leak” list said I think is unlikely too because we literally just got F-16 and MiG-29 earlier this year

it seems about time for a ground focused update but them already sending devblogs for tanks makes it seem like it’s not gonna be the focus this time

so I think French coastal or submarines? would be the most likely although I’d prefer another plane update

1 Like