Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Weird since I never said there’d be a Hungarian sub tree.
And no, March 2022 was the closed-beta of ground.

M8 get a better translator seriously.

BvvD said in Fire and Ice that the Italian sub tree will be Hungary.

We are not talking about ground we are talking about Israel over all.

And trust me m8 I’m being really polite here

I doubt he said that, and I doubt you’re Russian speaking.
On top of that, there are 4 or more options for Italy’s sub-tree, and Hungary is lower on the list due to already having event vehicles taking up tech tree slots.

Here is proof.

“There will be more Hungarian technology.”
That’s not a sub-tree dude.
Just as Russian Federation isn’t officially a sub-tree of USSR.

M8 he said Hungary will act like Finland in the Italian tree Jesus

2 Likes

Plus there is this

“Our experience with the South African and Finnish tech subtrees has taught us that even a few weapon-producing nations have something of interest to players. There aren’t enough varieties to make up a full-fledged tech tree, but there are cool and interesting weapons with interesting designs. Currently, I am researching whether something can be done in Hungary and some other countries.”

1 Like

An idea i like is that now with the new heli research method, there would be the possibility to add more ground research pages and choose what ground tree you want to research, this would give the possiblity as example to add 1 or 2 polish tech tree lines while already having a full german tech tree available to add as support vehicles, this would be a way healtheri way for additions of more nations, you could even ignore the immediate need to add spaas to a tree since germany already has enoughs and those cuts development time that could be focused on more intresting vehicles of a nation

1 Like

Aye I support this as Saaf have zero aircraft in game this is now a chance to get them in to Britain but without flooding the British tree. bit like Blue and coastal naval trees.

exactly and just like if you would add an option to choose if you wanna research coastal with blue water and reverse.
Propably would realy be a good idea to do as well

1 Like

But the question is will gaijin do it ? This will help nations a lot and plus adding nations vehicles from here there and everywhere with out flooding main tech trees and adding random nations.

Controversial idea, but this would be a clear distinction to seperate a south korea tree and a japan tree since so many people are against it, no mixing of the tech trees as well. Of course they would play together but it would be an option and people wouldnt need to do it

1 Like

Oh man, air or naval dovbleg tomorrow, I’m certainly hoping for an expansion of the strike aircraft lines, A-4M, MiG-23BN (USSR), AMX, maybe even the A-7F, those would all be so dang cool

Everyone knows they will get something

Now on for news I won’t be hoping for anything then I won’t get disappointed.

But saying that I hope for some commonwealth nation aircraft

sadly yes, but one can hope the 2S1 will be all

i hope for Leo PSO, but i am ready to be dissapointed

I personally see no reason behind that idea.
There’s room for more tech trees that themselves can have subtrees.

M1A2 SEP, F-16A, Mig-29 German edition, Chally 2E, Tornado F3, J-8F, WZ1001E LCT, 2000 5F…
Yet Soviets can’t get their T-90M already? Something that’s genuinely overdue.

@RytisLTU1
What Russian tank?
T-90SI is Indian.
Firefly is British.
M1128 is American.

Good thing WT has diverse tech trees.
Soviets aren’t at war against Ukraine BTW.

3 Likes

Oh no a mod everyone run :X

1 Like

hides