Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Well they did say they won’t be stopping at 10 nations so who knows they will be adding next and in the future. I just hope its not another half tree again.

It’s just that with gaijin opening offices, making valor videos & with Turkey having first dips into WTM. It’s seems very sus to me why they are having a high buzz about them recently.

I’m having trouble using missiles that use the radar on my F-14B. Is anyone else in the same situation besides me?

Could just be confirmation bias.

They also have offices in the Republic of Cyprus, Armenia, Latvia, Hungary, and UAE.

lol It’s the same rules as ever, and China has the most copy-paste still.
Not even Israel has that much copy-paste.

Because if you make overwise it can lead to problems towards Chinese players or even Gaijin itself.
And about full TT it has a large playerbase which can afford this. Nation’s playerbase and the ability of it to bring money means a lot for WT.

I’m wait for German new tank

2 Likes

Do you already have the new Raketenautomat ?

Can anyone tell me what the J35A GE cost is?
I already have so can’t see. Am just curious to see what rank 6 jets cost in GE for when the Milan is available for such an event.

Because both are the same country

It costs 9090 GE.

1 Like

Nice, not so bad.
Hopefully a Milan for Bastille day then. SPSK and J35A were pretty close so can happen!

Do you think there is any Magach left to add?

(At this point I don’t even know if it’s a serious question or a sarcastic one.)

2 Likes

Why doesn’t gaijin update the graphics engine of this game. The engine of the game is old and it shows that it is old. It seems to date from 2010, both the graphics and the physics engine, I think this game deserves better

1 Like

@Smin1080p

Is there still an event for the Bundeswehr day? There was a german decal leaked which didn’t get added yet and the bundeswehr day was on the 17.06.

Decal i was speaking about: https://i.imgur.com/nj7qdS0.png

Last year was 24.06.

While it still seems likely, I never understand why so many people in the war thunder community always make claims that something is confirmed when it isn’t. I remember a bunch of people talking about how the Gripen was confirmed for this update and then surprise they had no way to prove it and it didn’t come.

At the very least, we can still expect the Magach 7A which was leaked alongside the 7C and 6B Gal to appear at some point.

Passed to the Devs for June 2023 is up: ( Suggestions Passed to the Developers - June 2023 )

Nothing I immediately recognize as being previously leaked or mentioned in Q&A, but there is the Curtiss P-40K which was on the original american Aviation roadmap

and HMS Vanguard(23) which is currently in War Thunder Mobile, likely to appear here sometime following that game 's full release ( icons provided by TZZV )
imageimage

They overhauled the Dagor engine used for the game several times and make incremental changes most patches. Look at War thunder 2012 if you eant to see the difference.

3 Likes

The bigger problem is that there is such a range in the graphics, some aspects look great whereas others look like they’re from the mid 2000s.

2 Likes