Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

The F-104S shouldn’t even be at 11.0 to begin with. Like its genuinely amusing that the F-8E and MiG-21 SMT/MF are at 10.3 yet the F-104S which is worse in every category except speed is at 11.0…

all of them can be like 10.7 easy.

Sadly nothing at the moment. We will be sure to update if there is however o7

1 Like

No. Aim-9Ms and equivalent IRCCM missiles I wouldn’t expect for next update let along before 13.0.

But can we class Turkey as the next new nation as a rumour ?
Hence the decals looking very CBT.

I’m not sure where you are getting that from older decals. Its nothing new or current.

1 Like

It’s not really old as they were data mined from March of this year.

But I understand m8 btw I love the road maps changes @Smin1080p please tell your team good luck and thank you.

the magic 2 needs its irccm now because it makes the mirage under performs thx to only having 4 missiles

I unironically cannot find the bug report section on the news forums… Is it elsewhere now?

It has its own platform now: Community Bug Reporting System

3 Likes

This is a reminder that everything carrying Magic 2 will likely go up in BR if it does have IRCCM & is potent enough.

1 Like

Why would that be its own nation? Not enough vehicles.

the mirage 2000-5f is already 12.0 so it would only level the playfield with other planes that carry up to 8 missiles plus i think it really needs it now cuz it only gets 2 so its already balnced like the mig 29 getting 2 r27er

Tim’s Variety’s latest vid said that PL-12’s are confirmed for later this year. Not sure where he got that but that likely means they’ll come together with the Gripen and AIM-120’s I suppose.

They didn’t explicitly mention it coming this year, but one could assume the PL-12 will come by the end of this year, knowing the Gripen will show up too.

Quote from the J-8F devblog:

The PL-12 missiles, same as other medium-range active seeker missiles for fighters of other game nations, will appear in War Thunder at the same time in one of the future game updates.

2 Likes

For air it’s has

Rank 1 = 15

Rank 2 = 10

Rank 3 = *6

Rank 4 = *6

Rank 5 = *6

Rank 6 = *9

Rank 7 = *7

Rank 8 = *6

Most if not all of them can have a line up with a few fighters and attackers to back up the ground line ups. But they do lack high tier bombers and aircraft at BR 6.

So pretty much the air tree can hold it self up.

Can you please link me the list?

That’s a very generous use of the term “has,” because if Turkey “has” these vehicles, then basically every single country in the world can get a tech tree.

3 Likes

I was responding to his claim that Turkey doesn’t have enough vehicles. Just by the fact people are using the C&P and wording as a point just goes to show low peoples views have gone.

Like guys this isnt 2016 anymore It’s 2023 gaijin can add anything they seems fit as they have no rules anymore.

So then, they can add every country, not just Turkey, since having original vehicles isn’t a precondition.

1 Like