Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah I understand, but there’s not much of a link between the two countries. On the other hand, Turkey and Germany have been historically close, they fought in the same side in WWI and they were conspicuously neutral in WWII, while postwar they’ve been, nominally at least, a close US ally that has used mostly American vehicles.

But I agree, Germany and US don’t really need any subtrees, which is why they should just add Turkish vehicles case by case based on which country it’s closest too

I don’t really agree so much with that, it works fine for say air RB where you only use 1 vehicle but for ground RB and both AB modes it means you can’t create a Turkish lineup

And take the Finnish tech tree as an example, their tree has no Swedish vehicles at all for Finland aside from 1 premium aircraft, it is mostly German and Soviet with a little US and British in places, the reason it’s in the Swedish tree is because Sweden needed more vehicles and Finland is geographically nearby, the same applies to Turkey for Italy, it creates a win-win as Italy mains get a much more diverse tech tree to enjoy which fills in a lot of the gaps Italy has on it’s own and Turkey gets a unified tech tree instead of being dotted around awkwardly.

2 Likes

Until they declared war on Germany in Feb 45 X D.

1 Like

Now here 's an unexpected change ( [Shop] Summer Sale in the Gaijin Store! - News - War Thunder )

It hasn’t even been two weeks since those were updated to use modern High-Quality ship unit models.

2 Likes

Maybe we will see some major update for single player missions?

2 Likes

Hopefully something like that rather than having them removed/made unobtainable for new players - they’re an interesting exercise in both vehicle-historical context and mission design.

1 Like

lol

Here I go again, 4 years strong baby.

Gaijin please add the Ki-64 to the main TT. There are enough competitive Tier IV premiums, and the Japanese TT could really see some WW2 refreshment, especially at Tier IV. It would allow the Ki-84s to be soldered as well! :D

Please use the wishlist thread, not the rumor roundup for wants.

It’s not the purpose of this thread.

1 Like

@Smin1080p The last small patch implementing the newest step of the roadmap reverted all changes recently brought to the Magic II missiles effectivelly nerfing their short range capabilities, was this meant to happen?
Sorry to ask the question here but this is all a bit confusing to navigate

1 Like

Rumor has it this is the Italian subtree update. Possibly 12.3 aircraft along with it.

L2A5 PSO lol, or VT-4(THL or PAK)? And an USSR aircraft, also, a boat and a little toy.

Current 12.0 can easily go to 12.3, would be like some fresh air for 11.0 jets, F-104S for example.

1 Like

My poor mig 21 agrees as well

Nah, I like facing 12.0s with my Mig-21Bis.

Let me guess 12.3 for fighter aircraft mounted all-aspect IR Air-to-Air Missile maneuvering capability 30G-40G with IRCCM, modern SARH & early ARH medium-range BVRAAM, attack aircraft equipped with all-aspect IR AAM with IRCCM, modern targeting pod & medium to long range AGM and attack helicopter toptier with long-range ATGM

Mb, I only do it once per update thread, but I will do it there

I know this isn’t really needed or important but I hope gaijin consider adding more tutorials especially on top tier tactics. and how to survive.

1 Like

Hey.

There were no intended changes that I am aware of in yesterdays update for the Magic. So it would be best to report anything you suspect is incorrect.

@Smin1080p Any news on the release on music platforms of the Kino Blood type Remix heard in the drone age trailer ?

3 Likes