Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I highly doubt thats the reason

+1

1 Like

You don’t need evidence from Gaijin all the time. You just common-sense.

Like how I only pointed out these Turkish decals look similar to CBT ones.
If I’m wrong when the I will apologise if it is Turkey then I would like the same from you.

This can be fixed by folders with some of them down tiered and a sub tree later down the line.

I guess you looked at Pikpikker, but again I don’t see how starting at rank 4 will help Turkey as this misses half of there countries military history is gone.
Turkey played a interesting role though out the war eventually joining the Allies
in the last few months of the war.

I’m Biased but yet I twist arguments to fit my needs like how ?
I’m a person who like to think how next should this be wrong because I like to think
and mess around ?

Well if you remember I was one of the first few people who got Israel right.

But for C&P I don’t get your argument as we have nations full of C&P now and will be in the future so the C&P argument will became less valid each time a new nation is added.

Very happy to see stock flares.

3 Likes

Nice work.

Nice to see this thread as alive as ever.
Any ideas/datamines yet to what the event vehicle will be?
Gripen B (two seat version of A without a cannon) perhaps for Sweden followed by a Gripen A in the TT next patch?

There’s a lot of Turkish potential for single vehicles to be added to existing trees, but yeah I don’t think anyone wants a tree where the majority of vehicles are just modifications of one or two base vehicles which are copy paste to begin with.

5 Likes

If you are going to state “Israel is the least played nation because X” then yes you better have a source to back that claim.

I see no arguments for making it a full tree compared to making it a shortened tree that you can access by unlocking rank III or IV in the US, German, Italian or Russian tree (more could be added). There are only benefits besides crew training.

All other things can be covered by making a turkish camo option for existing vehicles in their respective nations.

Ngl this roadmap is the best thing this year so far

1 Like

Then at that point why not add them into a nation ?

turkey is a good tree, if you only look at rank V+ ground and forget about air. it does have a lot of potential, but i would be against having it as the next new nation since the newest one is israel and having a half-tree right after another one after almost two years of waiting would be very disappointing, especially when there are a few other nations that would make good trees starting at rank I with unique tanks AND planes, maybe even ships

2 Likes

100% and you know what they say. Low tier is more fun then high tier.

So that people who already have said vehicles in their respective trees don’t have to waste our time grinding them again.

And before you mention it, a 50% RP bonus for the first 3 battles of the day isn’t going to negate that.

But your saying this like you have to play it.

If people dont want to play Turkey then thats fine if people want to play it then that should also be fine.

If you’re argument is all about C&P then I’m sorry but your gonna have to get use to it.

1 Like

I think Turkish vehicles would be good as a subtree potentially under Italy but for a full tech tree it’s just gonna take development time away from the other major trees, there are enough issues with the nations we already have that I’d rather see more time put into that than another minor nation

2 Likes

Durjoy when?😃

The Argument was never against C&P in particular. It was against making a tree unnecessarily long with useless C&P vehicles.

“if you don’t like them don’t play them” is such a stupid argument because A) I won’t regardless and B) I still have to grind through wasting a lot of time to unlock the vehicles that I’m actually interested in.

You bring the argument of “if you don’t like them don’t play them”, let me ask you a simple question: if you like these unnecessary filler C&P vehicles why are you not playing them in their respective trees?

However I’ll stop here as I don’t want to have an official warning already like 2 weeks into the new forum.

It doesn’t make much sense as being an Italian subtree. If it absolutely had to be a subtree, then Germany or USA would work much better.

But them are full enough as it is though.

There are 2 reasons I say Italy over say the USA or Germany

First there is already a Turkish Air Force F-104S in the Italian tech tree and a Turkish helicopter as well both premiums of course, i don’t play tanks so I have no idea there but there is precedent for Turkey in the Italian tree

The other reason being that the Italian tree is a smaller tree, it would benefit from a subtree much more than the USA would, even Germany to a lesser extent has some soviet and some NATO aircraft though I also feel that Germany is probably better served getting a Polish sub tree as it doesn’t need any more WW2 aircraft but could use some more cold war and modern aircraft

1 Like