Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

thank you, i will perhaps look that up

Well not most of us no hence the new changes. ; P

So by that we know that the next tree will most likely be mostly C&P.
Hence why they said vets wouldn’t like it.

i can see South Korea or Czech Repuclic as a new subtree/tree

@theKEY I guess Czech Repuclic maybe as part of the Visegrád Group or Czechoslovak tree, and South Korea maybe sub-tree to Japan or as part of the United Korean tree

Nope I highly doubt it as gaijin shows no interest in them so far part from Q&A’s.

In the " La Royale " update, some of the highly detailed WW2 carriers added in " Apex Predators " replaced the old low-detail models in use in the Single Missions. Those new carriers had previously appeared in other games, such as IJN Shokaku previously being added in Enlisted ( Aircraft Carriers - News - Enlisted ) or USS Lexington CV-2 being datafound in War Thunder Edge ( https://forum.wttr.net/d/254-war-thunder-legends-guncelleme-ile-gelecek-gemiler ).

I’ve been thinking, maybe we’ll see more models from the latter game appear in Single Missions to replace their current LQ counterparts. Ships like Tirpitz ( which appeared here in WT before coming to Mobile ( 2.7.0.55 new - Album on Imgur )) or IJN Yamato ( which won’t be coming here as a player vehicle until WTM 's full release according to Bvvd ( https://www.4gamer.net/games/216/G021602/20221207023/ )) are the ones I’m thinking of specifically if the asset-sharing continues.

Tirpitz in 1944 refit from the 2021 leaks

Yamato icons pulled from WTM by TZZV
imageimage

There might even be a chance to have actual U-boats on the " Alone in the Night " mission now, too !

4 Likes

Nothing unique to add? You would see unique if you checked turkish tech tree topics, neighbour.

2 Likes

When did the indigenous defense industry really start developing? Late 80s, early 90s, maybe even later?
I think that if a Turkish TT were to come in the next major update, we could see a lot of unique vehicles in the higher tiers.

2 Likes

Most of the unique vehicles, ones that are truly unique, are few and at the most modern end of development. They would definitely be cool to see in the game, but I don’t know if they can support an entire tech tree.

Hopefully introduced as separate lines in a current Nation.

I think most likely spain will be the next Nation, jep they have a few Copypasta but some very nice indigenouse designe. And the navy part would bring some very special shipsh, and all are spanish designe and built there.

Turkey also produces warhips, submarines, even an UCAV/Heli Carrier TCG Anadolu which is already deployed. I know they would be for future updates but still a great potential, also in an event of seperate UAV/UCAV trees I think you might know Turkey will shine. There are many modifications of western vehicles and also unique local vehicles. T-929 for example, KAAN and HÜRKUŞ and HÜRJET Fighters, Many unique ground vehicles at modern times. Many local unique gudied bombs, guided missiles for both air to ground, air to air and surface to air. So I objectively belive it will not feel that much copy paste as many people in War Thunder think it will be. Also I would like you to take a look at China, Israel, Sweeden, Italy, Germany, Japan and such, they have many copy paste vehicles from other countries or modified western vehicles, many copy paste or modified ammunition from different countries. I understand everyone has different taste and would like to see different nations in the game but there are not many nations like USA, Britain, Germany or Soviet Union/Russia to add anymore.

3 Likes

Boom, couldn’t have put it better myself.

USA maybe

a Hungarian subtree and Spanish vehicles in the Italian tree would be great

4 Likes

Can’t wait to get the Yamato and get bautista bombed by a bunch of dive bombers haha

1 Like

And it would be perfectly fine for a shortened tree like Israel, starting from rank IV/V. You would skip most of the copy and paste and start from the more unique stuff.

1 Like

No it wont israel is the least played because its locked behind rank 4.

Why skip a better tree for a worst one ?

Plus Unlike Israel Turkey can start from rank one even better than Sweden.

Sure it does thin to a slim number in the middle of the tree but that can always be fix by sub trees later.

Its pretty much now or never to maximise profits
back from the Turkish Valor video. Those aren’t cheap to make.

1 Like

The main problem of the Türkiye tree is that it lacks enough and unique vehicles, and many of the vehicles mentioned are still in the prototype stage, I believe they will not be decrypted in the visible future. Israel is actually a small country with a highly developed military industry, but we have obtained trees filled with almost two types of vehicles.
I know that players can make a nice looking tree for Türkiye, but in fact Gaijin will not make it according to the players’ ideas. Chinese trees have gradually improved in the last year, while Israeli trees still suffer, which does not mean they do not have enough vehicles to fill the tree, but C&P’s profits are too high.
Personally, I am looking forward to Yugoslavia or Iran, and I believe they can provide some fresh blood for the Red camp.

Source on that claim? A quote from Gaijin themselfs will be sufficient, until then I will just consider this a made up argument.

Israel is one of the least played tech trees because it consist for 80% of M48/M60s. Suprise suprise people don’t want the same vehicle 20 times to get to the unique and interesting vehicles.

Hmmm that sounds an aweful lot like a turkish tree. Hell I just looked at the ground tree proposal and it is absolutely perfect to start at rank IV, you instantly start off with mostly unique/intersting vehicles all the way to the top.

I think you are a bit biased regardless in this discussion due to previous obsession over new trees, making it so that you will twist arguments to fit your desire.

1 Like