Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

They could bring the Indian Arjun.

1 Like

The prototype Su-27 made its first flight on 20/05/77, the Typhoon entered operational service with the RAF on 31/03/06, not 2007 and prototype Typhoons were flying in the UK by 1994… The Su-27 prototype was however as far removed from an actual Su-27 as the EAP was from the Typhoon, and the EAP was flying in 1986…

1 Like

Please don’t restart days old conversations please.

2 Likes

as if we dont fight our tanks already…

And plus we don’t have a historic match maker ether

Kindly refrain from telling me what I may or may not comment on… its not your concern.
Some of us don’t live on the forum.

1 Like

And you think thats ok?

Truth be told I don’t give a damn anymore of who get what and where.

am just sitting here expecting a damn 4 gen with bvr capabilities for israel.

“Theres beast deep inside you. It will not die, it will fight back”
That should be our stance against C&P

Arjun could be added in the german techtree as a event or premium vehicle. Since arjun is copied from leopard 2A4

I know but Germany helped them to build the initial prototypes

hey where did that comment go?

Sorry yeah I forgot how it was a co-development between Indian and German companies. On these grounds yeah the Arjun could definitely be a German even vehicle or something.

I think early Arjuns could be a nice premium MBT for Germany

Arjun is not copied from Leopard 2A4, not at all.

1 Like

Sure about that? Early Arjun were certainly inspired from Leopards. Also Krauss maffei helped them
Leopard 2A4
images (1)
Arjun
images

3 Likes

And Panther inspired AMX M4 & 75mm SA50 L/57.
Mirage 5F inspired Kfir.
F-102 inspired Mirage 3.

1 Like

You clearly have no idea about Arjun’s development. I dont know why you dont try to understand simple things.Why do you always have to argue bro?

3 Likes

All I did was state facts.
You’re the first person to suggest arguing, no one else is arguing, certainly not me.
And if I know nothing about Arjun’s development [which I know most of it], then you’ll be able to prove it’s either 1: Not inspired by L2A4; or 2: A direct copy.
Since I know it’s neither, not sure why you’re trying to argue; it is inspired by multiple systems, including T-72.

1 Like