Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Damn, if they were to be added in the next major update, do you think they’ll add the others together in one go? Like BMD-1, 2, and 3 in one update?

I hope devs wont disappoint them again

So it’s been 8 days now since I’ve reported the bug report - because Thermals are messed up again. Just like 3 months ago. And it hasn’t been fixed yet. Why not? If you play top tier you know how important thermals are. You all are capable of fixing issues the same day. Why is it taking so long to fix thermals? Others are complaining as well that it’s an issue. It’s a basic function of certain vehicles that should work correctly. Why isn’t it?

Gotcha. Thanks I wasn’t sure if I rememberd it being spoken of.

Np mate o7

1 Like

Looks like the F-18B is on its way.

If you link me the report I can look into it.
8 days is a small time tho.

1 Like

Whoops… I will pass that typo along :)
Fixed

2 Likes

Thanks, it is appreciated. It is terrible trying to play with thermals like this. Have gotten no replies on the bug report. What’s crazy is just a few minutes ago there was a new minor update (PS4) and again thermals are not fixed. I don’t understand it.

Thermals bug report

War Thunder Mobile has released their first Major Update: https://youtu.be/m3_c-IXuxI4

Along w/ plenty of things moved from here to there, like Rank VI ground units, and jet aircraft, they’ve also added a new system of nickname decoration: https://wtmobile.com/upload/fileman/images/2023/06/db_070623/1_b57c677f61d79e65a484ac048ef12f9d.jpg

Darkflow 's Enlisted uses a similar system, I wouldn’t be surprised if we get something like this soon here too.

1 Like

Regarding Air RB. I believe we are going to get another batch of Harriers for multiple nations soon and they may be the first aircraft to have AMRAAM capability to test the waters. F4F ice and Viggen mod D as well. PL12 for J8F.

As for top tier fighters I think the Gripen/Eurofighter more possible first and then the F15A early with 4x4 Aim9Ls and Aim7F/Ms alongside the Su27 with R73s and R27ERs (carries a lot).
(not sure about this upcoming patch though)

3 Likes

Is coastal tree planned for french navy? It is useful to use torpedo boat in some situations …

Is there some basis for this or is it more of a prediction?

Actually, a Chinese player who predicted qn506, Zts- 63a, and pantsir come before summer mentioned that F-15 and Su27 would appear in the later half-year, but he doesn’t mention a specific time.

2 Likes

we know gripen will come next update

We do?

from the old forum , I thing a mod said that it is going to be the next update , also it checks out with the gaijin cycle , it is the same update which Viggen was added

I would like to see more then hear say.

But I would think it would be the december update.

1 Like

I never recall hearing such a thaing and I stuck around on that forum quite often. Plus other people would of made videos about such a confirmation so no I don’t think it’s confirmed at all too be coming next update, just this year.