Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

oh GOD Yes

1 Like

Why is this funny to you ?

Well, I mean, the F-16 gets the same missile loadout but on a more agile platform so it’s still superior in dogfights. What else would make them meta? What would an F-15C do that an F-16C can’t in the context of war thunder? In my opinion, F-15s would get AMRAAMs first so they can continue the same playstyle as the F-14s and it would differentiate the F-15 and F-16 lines a bit, albeit temporarily until F-16s get AMRAAMs.

Ah a mod is typing you lot are gonna get a slap

mods are here to shut the fun down

Something being on the internet does not make it:

A) Legal
B) Unrestricted
C) Without consequences.

Before anyone posts anything further here, understand that we have clear and strict rules on materials that can be shared.

You are not under any circumstances allowed to post any material that is not fully, legally and totally unrestricted and declassified: Source Material: Restrictions on Classified and Export Restricted information (“Military Restrictions”)

8 Likes

It’s mainly the fact they already know this and agree to this but for some odd reason ego perhaps they are gonna do it anyway. I just don’t get why they do it

Probably to defeat Russian bias.

1 Like

Tbh even just teasing like that with the cover should get them a month T ban here.

Why would the F-15 get AMRAAMs first, there is nothing to indicate that at all and actually the addition of the Block 50 suggests that Gaijin is already laying the groundwork for AMRAAMs and the Block 50 will likely get them, also the F-15 can carry 8 A2A missiles while the F-16C can only carry 6, and the F-16 gets A2G armament that the F-15C likely wouldn’t, they’re very different aircraft when it comes down to it

1 Like

Uhhh I honestly have no clue

Funny thing: all F-15s were capable of using the GBU-8/15 HOBOS, and were also capable if fitting unguided bombs.

No rockets or AGMs, though

1 Like

I personally have spent several years now waiting for bug fixes with more interest in each update than for new vehicles.

These manuals on the F-16 would not have made the weather for me, I would be glad to find a manual on F4F ICE for myself. I haven’t seen their cockpit and ILS yet, but they say it hasn’t changed. I’M WAITING FOR F4F ICE in this patch!

1 Like

Teaser tomorrow pls

1 Like

New Leopards for Germany please :/

2 Likes

I know where they are but I also know that first of all none of us here can get them and I won’t allow them being published

I’d be surprised if they’re declassified even tho the aircraft has been out of service for 10 years now

Somehow Gaijin jumped with the F-16C Block 50 and with the MiG-29SMT. At this rate, we’ll be soon on MiG-35. Gaijin should hurry up and start adding Sukhoi interceptors (Su-9/11/15T/15TM) so we have a path to the Su-27.

Imho it should be changed to a block 30. It has basically everything the block50 would have if introduced like this, there’s no discussion about sparrows and is also a little lighter

2 Likes

Gaijin is helping us learn the alphabet,

F-14(A)/F-16(A) → F-14(B) → F-16(C)

Christmas will give us a F-14(D)
Next year will give us a F-15(E) :)

8 Likes