Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Thanks for admitting I play the tank.
You’re only here to antagonize & post lies about everyone that criticizes your precious Soviet tanks.

You imply all experts in this game are ignorant and only you are the sole person to speak authoritatively.

You imply ALL Leclerc players are contrarian with no experience because they want Leclerc improved, while admitting they have 7 - 20 hours of experience in the vehicles.

You imply everyone that plays the BRs they play don’t play those BRs… a poor attempt at a gaslight I guess?

Dude, calm down. Just cause your Soviet tanks aren’t the best doesn’t mean everyone that critiques them are your enemy.

I wonder what Gaijin will do with the F8F-2.

Will it have the same napalm-like thermal performance as the F8F-1s, or will it have thermal performance that actually matches the real life plane?

na they’ll butcher that part as usual

You are delusional bro.You are the one who is actually defending soviet vehicles by saying western vehicles are better than soviet ones in game.

Pretty certain now that all the Indian Arjun variants will end up in British tree, then

5 Likes

We could’ve gotten an Arjun as a squadron vehicle. That would have been nice. Preferable over a T-90.

1 Like

That’s not how defending works.
And the only vehicle I said was better apples to apples was TOR-M1 over Pantsir, which is factual.
Dude, I don’t get why you love Soviets so much that you’ll call everyone that criticizes them names like this isn’t adulthood.

Tornado IDS vs Su-25 is AK vs Glock.

which is the Glock?

Bruh I’m a US main.From the bottom of my heart i hate OP soviet vehicles.

I think at least one arjun prototype should go in the USSR or maybe german tree

You should’ve played when M1 players were agro all the time.
I played when Type 90 was Japan’s only tank, maybe B was out as well.
Abrams players were more aggressive than Soviet players are today.
Maybe they’re the same players.
It’s not necessarily the tank, but the tanker. [Please emphasize “necessarily” when reading it.]

So when yall think the trailer will come ?

next week i guess

sad

I still bet this week

and I bet now 4 SL on Gnat as next Devblog!

Thursday.

Is gnat going to get Indian flag or Irish flag?

It’s what I prefer. I despise BMPs. Not cause they’re powerful, not cause they’re bad, but because they’re ugly. Not having features I want in an IFV is also part of it.
Thermals, good enough ATGM, and good enough cannon. Warrior is lit. Good enough support vehicle.

Dude i read ur posts for 3rd day already. IMO what are u trying to explain is completely pointless. Ppl will always say BIAS no matter what tank we are talking about. If it belongs to USSR, it is BIAS.
Funny thing is that currently i’m trying to grind for UHT Tiger, and what I see in German teams, well, idk how did all these ppl reach top tier.
For example, T-90m is already being compared to l2a7v, m1a2sep3 etc :D Ppl doesen’t understand that in the end, it will be the same T-72, with the same weakspots.
bmp 2m is called by many ppl here as strongest IFV somehow. However , i switched it to 2s25m in my setup , and my personal opinion , as a light tank, 2s25m is WAY better than bmp2m.

2 Likes

Can we all get back to the topic at hand. We all have OUR OWN opinion which vehicles are best and this isn’t the place to argue about it.

1 Like

I like the CV90’s sadly tho the guns on them isnt the best works on side shots but that is about it

1 Like