Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Is gnat going to get Indian flag or Irish flag?

It’s what I prefer. I despise BMPs. Not cause they’re powerful, not cause they’re bad, but because they’re ugly. Not having features I want in an IFV is also part of it.
Thermals, good enough ATGM, and good enough cannon. Warrior is lit. Good enough support vehicle.

Dude i read ur posts for 3rd day already. IMO what are u trying to explain is completely pointless. Ppl will always say BIAS no matter what tank we are talking about. If it belongs to USSR, it is BIAS.
Funny thing is that currently i’m trying to grind for UHT Tiger, and what I see in German teams, well, idk how did all these ppl reach top tier.
For example, T-90m is already being compared to l2a7v, m1a2sep3 etc :D Ppl doesen’t understand that in the end, it will be the same T-72, with the same weakspots.
bmp 2m is called by many ppl here as strongest IFV somehow. However , i switched it to 2s25m in my setup , and my personal opinion , as a light tank, 2s25m is WAY better than bmp2m.

2 Likes

Can we all get back to the topic at hand. We all have OUR OWN opinion which vehicles are best and this isn’t the place to argue about it.

1 Like

I like the CV90’s sadly tho the guns on them isnt the best works on side shots but that is about it

1 Like

this week

Maybe BMPs dont suit your play style but the thing is even the base BMP-2 is far better than warrior in terms of performance.Lets stick to the topic.

Finnish flag and maybe American flag (but under a diffrent name)

Devblog ground vehicle again but squadron toptier

So tomorrow maybe devblog aircraft low tier or mid tier

maybe

we be hoping

I still must remind you I put 4SL on Gnat tomorrow

we are still waiting for their money maker pack premium as well

Oh yeah, main guns throw IFVs through water. Partially why I want Type 15 for China, and M10 Booker for USA. Tho Booker would’ve only started development recently if at all.

Dart in the autocannon.

Do you know that BMP-2M have also dart? Moreover, on a much more efficient cannon.

WW2 bomber

true but which is that gon be?

Leopard PSO

MiG-29SMT :))))))))

I bet next devblog is a flying thing

no idea, i just hope, some other nation besides usa or rus gets love, japan needs their top tier mbt and israel a top tier light tank. I would like sth german personaly

1 Like