So why is T-90M the only tank with its spall liner modeled?

Spall liners are nearly ubiquitous among modern AFVs so why is the T-90M the only tank in the game to get one modeled? They should be distributed universally to all vehicles who have them or better yet removed entirely

17 Likes

All Russian MBTs have them modelled in the armor values they have.

Nato MBTs don’t, this is known for a while

4 Likes

No I mean its physically part of the xray. Not just armor set to not spall, not just a layer of kevlar in the composite, it has a layer of 20mm thick spall liner all the way around the fighting compartment

6 Likes

Yes I know but Russia needs to be strongest
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/994224543826710659/1182369619990822932/IMG_8134.png?ex=65847284&is=6571fd84&hm=4ef7ad32a095f063c967dab020840e39a245e272d3c3be61d1eb43f12ea3ade2&

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

15 Likes

certified snail moment . 3 meters equivalent armor lmao

2 Likes

3 day special operation

14 Likes

Wow. Totally fair for Russia ! No problem at all. I don’t want to say bias, but I think it’s bias

2 Likes

Russia has to at least win the war in the game.

1 Like

I really wish Gaijin would dare to explain why they do things in a way that makes us feel like they’re mocking us. I just wish they were honest about it

because a 74% wr is to low for Russia

5 Likes

I think its very much a WIP, the new china tanks turret slat has ~5000mm of KE protection and 4000mm of roof KE protection.

1 Like

Gaijin moment

1 Like

bvvd脸都不要了,苏系胜率都多高了还他妈加强,本来苏系就是全方位碾压,还他妈加强,眼睛里掺屎了?

8 Likes

“Kiev in 3 guys”

“Crimea in a week”

5 Likes

Responding to issues regarding dev server reports & an update on spall lining armor from the developers - Official News, Development Blogs and Updates - War Thunder — official forum

They know the armor is overperforming, It is NOT Russia exclusive. Other vehicles will get spall liners as well.

So russian vehicles can continue to be played in a relaxed state and have little brain function needed to work. I have myself played most of the russian tech tree and i continue to survive side shots and my screw ups are more easily forgotten than other nations. For some reason it feels worse in top tier :P

if you would read any of dev statements you would knot that t-90m wont be the only tank with spall liners but keep on living in your russian bias world

1 Like