Since when do skins cost 500GE?

Dunno. Something chosen years ago.
Also this is blatantly false:

500GE has been in the game for well over 6 years, still hasn’t become normal.

1 Like

Well it was bad 6 years ago and it’s bad today, I can make that skin myself if I wanted.

2 Likes

The question becomes can you make that skin in 10 minutes.
Cause $3.30 is honestly worth less than the hour+ it’d take me to make it.

1 Like

Probably yeah, if that’s your job, plus the profit is made from the countless 200 GE skins that is just a square copy pasted onto 50 different vehicles.

1 Like

I bought 2 “unavailable” skins for the Strv 103-0, this was two years ago, and it cost 400GE for two. I have no clue what you mean by premium price, as I bought these so called premium schemes for little under half the price of each than on this one.

If people wont buy it, they wont be priced like this.
You can download skins for free from Live. You might even find this exact same one.

Problem solved

You obviously dont have a clue what i was talking about…
Im talking about the main aspect of any game, which is a skill based way to enjoy your time.
Games like fortnite arent dead by the quantity of players, or lack thereof, neither are they dead by the quality of players imo. But it is dead based on the soul of the game.
WT is a dying game based on both quality of players and soul of the game

“Games I don’t like are dead and have no soul”

1 Like

Sigh why talk philosopgy with kids when i can fry myself in cooking oil.

$1 towards a novelty item in a hobby is asking a lot, apparently…

citation needed

Have you tried just… not buying skins that both don’t appeal to you visually and cost more than you want to pay for them? How many of these weird knee-jerk rant posts do we need around here?

2 Likes

$1 towards a novelty item in a hobby is asking a lot, apparently…

Camoflauge1.jpg is hardly a novelty item, it’s buying a virtual camo pattern .jpg that I need to purchase again and again and again if I want to use it on more than one vehicle.

citation needed

Just look at the vehicles in the game? They get a few options if you’re lucky and these same 'skins are shared with a bunch of other vehicles, they’re not custom made per vehicle.

This is the T-34 skin.

Have you tried just… not buying skins that both don’t appeal to you visually and cost more than you want to pay for them? How many of these weird knee-jerk rant posts do we need around here?

Have you tried not just accepting all the stupid microtransactions thrown at you? Maybe I don’t endlessly want to have to miss out on things because the pricing for them is ridiculous and they want a few dollars for circles.

1 Like

Gaijin has some ‘special’ historical skins priced at 500GE which you sometimes can or can’t alter.

Honestly skins need to be overhauled, 70% or more can’t be earned by playing, with only one forest, desert and winter camo unlockable via kills. Plus skins never go on sale, so you can’t even get them at a GE discount. The skin (+decal) system kinda sucks.

3 Likes

The ones you can earn are often the most basic ones sadly, I don’t mind spending 200 GE for a nice one, but with the amount of vehicles in game that’s impossible to do for more than a few, would have loved if the generic skins you’d buy would apply to all relevant vehicles and then cost a bit more.
100 GE for one and 500+ GE for all of the vehicles or whatever depending on how many it applied to.

Skins in general are just a waste opportunity, could have offered a lot of variety but instead they’re put in crates which either makes it impossible to obtain for people like console players, or just stupid expensive on the marketplace.

Yeah, since 2017, right…

LMAO dude think he can psychologically review videogame. Ive seen everything now…

1 Like

Nobody cares about your skin in game. Stop acting like spoiled kid in toy store and download the skin from Live.

2 Likes

further proving you dont understand what im talking about…
its a shame but ill let you learn the hard way i guess…
a game starts dying way before you can see it in the stats.
games start to die when the devs forget or are otherwise unable to fulfill their service promise

philosophy =/= psychology broski

True, most skins are optional to be seen as people might well turn off the camo feature.

Live is free.

No one is forced to buy stuff so be on my side and don’t spend unless it has value to you.

Im hearing this since 2017. You are not special. People like you existed on old forum, facebook groups and reddit and here we are in 2024. You are just another coping player on forum ranting Gaijin to feel better. Congrats.

Thats even worse tbh

2 Likes

GaIjIn KnOwS tHiS iS a SiNkInG sHiP…
SoUl Of ThE GaMe

The game is dying because I feel it is

How do you know the playerbase is tired? Did you learned this in philosophy class? xD

Tag me when you find new cope…

1 Like