Should I buy the M1A1 Clickbait pack?

KVT is much better purchase than Clickbait. There is reason KVT have 60% WR while Clickbait have 30%. KVT is very mobile,good gun,fastest reload on the BR,bounces stuff at 10.3 quite reliably. Clickbait have the mobility,and reload,and thats about it. It wont bounce anything.

Please go into protection analysis in game and see what the KVT does against the TURMS and then see what the clickbait does against the t80.

KVT has no armor, not even on the turret.

Here i do it for you. KVT can’t even stop a round from a tank lower BR (turms) on its cheeks, the clickbait’s cheeks are impenetrable from russian darts at a higher BR than it (11.7)

Why would i go to protection analysis when i have both KVT and regular M1 at 10.3 and grinded the US tree with it lol, i have over 400 games with base M1s, they are better tanks than TURMS, only thing TURMS have going for it are gen 2 gunner and commander thermals with 3BM42.

KVT cannot act as an mbt if its turret armor is nonexistant. Its a glorified light tank without scouting or drone, or airstrike perk.

You dont even own it lol,you are german main with no other nation played,whatever u say is irrelevant to us that own KVT o M1.

1 Like

I mean i just literally proved it with that pic but whatever, keep thinking otherwise.

Protection analysis and playing with it are two different things.

ya so actually the KVT bounces 3bm42 because someone on the forums said it did and protection analysis is lying. OK got it.

Well it does,just like DM23,its not always but yes, it can bounce it contrary to what protection analysis says. So who to trust? Someone who never played said tank and only played Germany,or someone who actually used the tank extensively in 400+ games?

Yes and if you have a little extra I would get the AH-64 greece Apache. If you felt like you’ve earned it also buy the F4S it is a game if enjoy it and want to spend money you should do it. I don’t have the Clickbait but I heard it was great. I would say that apache will also help you a lot.

Protection analysis can be incorrect quite a lot, it’s not too trustworthy regarding bounces and high angles.

1. kvt is better
  2. you don’t have enough experience to go straight to top tier

M1 KVT is better than the M1A1 even though is underperforming.

The M774 is utter garbage compared to other rounds at same BR but at least you don’t face much bigger issues at 10.3 compared to 11.3

PS: It should have M833 and no one can change my mind about it, sick tired of brainwashing and hard pilled cope againts USA, all because they hate USA…

2 Likes

M1 KVT has a 5 second reload but lower pen than something like the Leopard 2. It is a beneficial trade off and M1 is in fact better than Leopard 2 in firepower department. It also has better armor and better acceleration than Leopard 2.

It has nothing to do with American mains. Stop coping. It’s a balancing factor to account for the superb reload.

If M1 was a tank of any other country I would still make the same argument. Don’t make things about the country itself.

It doesn’t have better armor.

The cheeks cant stop rounds at 10.3. Thats a big disadvantage when sniping, which is what NATO tanks are built for. The turms has a much better trade off of gen 2 thermals vs unreliable UFP (turret still bounces everything).

The abrams at 10.3 are just light tanks in essence.

Buy the M1 KVT instead, it will allow you to have a fun line up at 10.3 for the US. Without the M1 KVT, you can only have one Abrams in your line up at 10.3. Also coming into top tier at 10.3 instead of 11.3 will be a better experience for you. M1 KVT and the Click-bait are in that same tier, so both will be effective at researching everything in the US ground tree, and helicopter tree too!

Yes it does.

Tested against DM23 fired from the Leopard 2A4 at 500mm:

Leopard 2A4:
-Entire hull is vulnerable to APFSDS with more than ~300mm of pen (basically every round at this BR)
-Large breech weak spot with ~300mm of KE protection
-Large gunners optics weak spot ~320mm of KE protection
-Gunners side cheek weak spot ~200mm of protection
-Loaders side cheek is fairly strong at ~440mm of protection
-Vulnerable hull ammo rack near the weakest point of the tank if you bring more than 16 rounds
-Turret ring weak spot exists but is much smaller

Abrams:
-No lower frontal plate weak spot, ~410mm of protection
-Gunners side cheek ~390-395mm of protection
-No large gunners optics weak spot, behind the gunners optic is just the roof of the tank
-Breech has ~385mm of protection and is much smaller than Leopard 2A4
-No vulnerable hull ammo rack (unless you bring way too many shells), 44 shells are kept in blowout panels
-Loaders turret cheek is also ~440mm of protection
-Large turret ring weak spot

Now, compared to the TURMS-T, the Abrams does have inferior armor. However, the Abrams has:
-MUCH better reload
-Excellent mobility
-Functioning reverse gear
-Targeting speed
-Gun depression
-Much better at taking hits if penned, more crew and they’re more spaced out
-Blowout panels

TURMS-T has:
-Armor
-Higher penning round
-Gen 2 thermals for gunner+commander
-Better CE protection

Unless you desperately need it as a lineup filler, the answer is a resounding no.
Despite the Clickbait’s good looking, you’re going to struggle in uptiers. A lot of struggle, in fact, as anyone will bring stuff to counter the playstyle you should be looking to make the most of the M1A1.

Head to the M1 KVT instead, it has a much forgivable matchmaker than the Clickbait, and the tank still has some competitive armor wether on it’s hull or turret to face most of stuff even in a full uptier.

1 Like

it actually can, one cheek is stronger than the other,like at all Abramses. Abrams at 10.3 and especially in hulldown bounces nearly everything, including 3BM42 when you move your turret around.