Should Gaijin add the lynx kf41 120 to the game?

i mean skyranger will be quite a bit different in every nation, pretty much everyone ordered different chassis and will use different manpad missles

1 Like

How’s your day?

Had to wake up early on a Saturday to do to a regional shooting comp :(

America with a KF-41 armed with FIM-92’s. That would be a sight.

Hope u won

As of right now; I haven’t left the house, my squad shoots a 12:00, so, idk, 13:00 MTZ/ETZ.

1 Like

eh not quite right the americans have a KF41 IFV in their competition and not a skyranger xD

América ordered KF41 IFV with their own 50 mm and a drone launcher to replace the Bradley IFV not an AA hungary is the only one with KF41 and Skyranger turret

Hope you had only double alphas… DVC!

Thanks o7

KF-41 Skyranger = SPAA
KF-41 = IFV

Just to be clear, I would be in favor of only having vehicles in the game that were actually introduced in an army. If the respective nation is not yet independent, then where the vehicles were developed/produced.

If it goes on like this, we’ll all soon be playing with the same tank, and it’ll be able to fly, have a phaser and energy shields…

1 Like

Yeah ik, altough now that i think about it i have to add the new variant of the Skyranger 30 to my suggestion

I have to assume it’s using the same RPM version 30mm as the MANTIS system, yes or no?

No mantis it’s the 35 mm, the new turret it’s bigger but idk what it has different from the last versión since all we have it’s 3 pictures of the new turret, probably more ready ammo or something since only 252 it’s pretty bad

1 Like

Yeah i found it, it’s taller and longer and a bit wider

ordered? dont they still test possible future ifvs

They already have a winner i honestly tought general dynamics would win but KF41 being much more easier to produce in mass due to 3D printing together with being much easier to modernize and modify, it ended up whining, it’s gonna be much more different from the KF41 we know tho

Hmm; guess it’s loaded with advanced sensors. I’m surprised America is looking to the KF-41 to replace the Bradley, instead of getting their lab boys at General Dynamics or BAE to draw up a new one.

for all sense and purposes dont think of it as a KF41 realy , you wouldnt recognise it