Shades On — It’s Time For The Sizzling Summer Sale!

Oh that’s sad, I was saving to splurge.

It depends on when Console Store do sales.

3 Likes

Yeah — There are still plenty of bugs from the last major update in.

Sound problems on rockets or tank sounds, ghost shells or wrong penetration behaviour. Instead of focussing on fixing those issues, again people are asked the spent money !!!

I just remember; on the day of the major release all in all 300MB bug fixes was delivered same day. The next day an additionally bug fixes of 2 GB was provided !?!?!

Do we as players and as the paying community realy have to support such a behaviour ?=?
Imagine what would happen in your job when you act like that?!

Please stop trolling and derailing topic.
If you want to discuss on latest fixes, use thread you intentionally ignored pretending, that all we do is posting Sale articles : Update 2.37.0.27

7 Likes

Bugs happen when updates come out with any game or software. They have been correcting the issues and doing updates. The Sale everyone has been waiting for has nothing to do with the people working on correcting the issues.

2 Likes

i want 3 of the packs… but i dont think my wallet has the same taste as i do lol.

2 Likes

Just beg like the rest of us commoners 😂

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Will someone please spare some mutes for these poor souls. @Pacifica

1 Like

lol… ok guys… no more begging… Thanks!

2 Likes

:(

Womp womp

Can you guys do news on consol sales when they drop like you did this post today? I always check on here throughout the day in the forum for news on the game well before i log into the game. Its not every day I login to the game so theres a good chance I might miss it if theres no news about it. Might be a decent bet that I’m not the only one who does this too.

lol ok

Whoa, this is one of the best sales I’ve seen in a very long time! A wide, simple, basic 50% discount on lots of packs.

I have been very interested in ZTZ 96 (P) for grinding China for a while… while I am not really on the greatest financial situation right now, I will try to do a little extra effort the following days to try to be able to afford myself the treat as a special occasion! o7

2 Likes

Why isn’t there any premium time discount?

1 Like

Wait, no discount for SL or GE vehicles? I coulda sworn that was part of previous summer sales

Nice Sale :)

Go on our website and check older Summer Sales articles instead of making wrong assumptions :)

2 Likes

I hope Playstation gets something. I’m ready to buy every single ground vehicle pack I’m missing.

2 Likes

You might want to learn to read.