Seriously? All 120mm M1 get 5s reload time

To be fair, the M1A1 was already pretty dominant at 11.0 and just received a buff and a sale to take advantage of new premium players.

Russia and the US seem to struggle a bit at the moment. Both because of bad players and because their tanks are just miles behind the 2A7V and 122s in terms of capabilities.

1 Like

That’s what’s so nice about the M1A1 at the moment, it doesn’t have to deal with the 2A7V and 122B.
I’ve played 13 matches now with my M1A1, all 13 were full downtiers to 10.0.

1 Like

Nice cherry picking you have there with your angle, tilt it up to barrel level like every other tank and enjoy the round sailing through the UFP and LFP without issue.

But you wont do that will you, go ahead keep the UFP angled at a impossible angle, I’m sure thats accurate.

Good to see too that you are cherry picking as hard as you can too with the BVM and M1A1 stats, its 56.29% my guy, you are cherry picking non-aggregate values so hard, peaks and valleys dont matter compared the actual 30 day aggregate.

From the other people saying “dont worry, the SEP and SEP V2 + crew should be doing better” nope, thats cope and a half, the SEP is at 42.91%, the AIM 34.61%, M1A2 at 35.81%, and the HC at a wonderful 33.61%, yeah nah, the US top tier shows up as flat red for the last 30 days because its dead, its being ground into dirt and as per usual nobody bats a eye. Meanwhile the Russian tree sits, as per usual at and around 50% even when Germany sits at and around 60%. Wow this is horrible, Russia is average now in it’s WR, this is such a travesty, just forget please that the US has sat at a sub 40% WR for everything above 10.3 for almost 3 years now.

6 Likes

The main point is, M1 need buff, but 5s reload time is not a good way, gaijin need to find a better way to solve the problem, and also solve problems for France, Italy, China tanks.
Please stop argue about things like win rates, this can’t provide that much reason for your arguement. German have a good time becaues they had a new interesting toy. Remenber the time when F14 come? It’s same in some kind.
It’s better to discuss what can do to fix all this.

1 Like

90% of the War Thunder community does not understand how to use the armour analysis tool, that’s why I’ve created a chart that teaches them how to use it properly.

Here you go:

Oh, and the same can be observed in actual gameplay:

Lmao. My guy took a ~2 or so year long break from the forums where people kept calling him German/Russian/American “troll” (Mr Worldwide), he comes back to prove a thing or two wrong, and he gets hit with that once again.

2 Likes

my favorite thing is how he constantly bring up reverse speed and mobility as some type of excuse as why the abrams is better, meanwhile win rates for years prove it isn’t.

1 Like

Both of those are valid, M1A1 at 11.0 is arguably the best tank at its BR (better than the Type 90, significantly better than the T-90A that is 0.3 BR lower) due to its combination of mobility, gun handling, armour, pretty good survivability and the reload.

Problem is that at 11.7 the mobility is no longer special (a Leopard 2A7V has comparable acceleration for example to SEPv2s), the reload is still very good, gun-handling is still very good (it’s only second to what Leopard 2s and Russian tanks get), the survivability is okay’ish as long as the enemy whiffs their shots (but that applies to basically everything, even the 2A7V with its spall liners is consistently OHK’d from the sides - partly thanks to Gaijin nerfing the side liners to the ground…).

Now the hard to swallow pill… majority of US players are bad, no going around it. The Abrams’s design is also not as suited for WT as Leopard 2s (for example), the super exposed neck that everyone aims for at 11.7, the lack of spall liners etc. It’s not like Abrams is worse than the Leclerc or Type 10 (it isn’t), but both of those achieve significantly better results than it, why? Their players are much better, they’re not plagued by thousands of Click-Baits and AIM players either.

Germany before this also didn’t fare that well either, Gaijin gives them the 2A7V (which in all honesty, is still a worse vehicle than the Strv 122A added 3 years ago), but they don’t have to put up with ~half their team being 1DL, so they keep playing.

2 Likes

My guy, you’re going to learn that there are people on these forums that have selective vision. They will bring up "
爪ㄩ卄 尺乇ᐯ乇尺丂乇 丂卩乇乇ᗪ , 爪ㄩ卄 爪ㄖ乃丨ㄥ丨ㄒㄚ AND IGNORE HOW THE m1a1 STILL HAS to target the same weakspots it did when it was at 10.0 . Nothing major has changed about the abrams except their reload, which is basically null and void since 8/10 you get hit you die in the first hit or your loader dies. Every tank can penetrate its turret at top tier.

these people like necros asds and the rest of these trolls are a waste of time to type to, just do what me and other players are now doing, just mark everything they say as spam.

5 Likes

big talk coming from a guy who hasn’t seen top tier gameplay out side of the leopard 2PL BMP 2M and the tam 2p premium and the ct cv 105 swedish event vehicle. Why don’t you actually… i dont know get to top tier first or atleast to 9.0 with a tech tree vehicle.

2 Likes

Abrams is the 3rd best tank in the game and has a ridiculously strong armor, the only problem is the absolute IQ sinkhole USA is
t.dumbass

1 Like

It’s not selective vision. It’s just not being absolutely trash at the game like you.

1 Like

Top 4 already consist of the 3 122s and the 2A7V and 5th is arguably the BVM.

when premium vehicle players who spawn 1 or 2 vehicles like you talk trash its hilarious, Why dont you take your stryker out and sit on the side of the map and spawn snipe somemore eh? I also find it strange how your M1 Abrams is sitting at 265 battles . I can tell you didn’t play this game when the Abrams was out with the T-64B and Leo 2K Its not realistically possible for you to have 265 battles in a abrams, then have over 1.1k in the stryker., or you sit in spawn with the Adats and shoot down planes / helis. Thats lets everyone know you are a camper. You’re the last person that can call someone trash at the game dude. I’ve longed since stopped caring about this game.

what game are you playing again?

Not just reverse speed and mobility.
Also reload rate (especially after the recent buff), excellent gun handling, best survivability out of any MBT that doesn’t have spall liners and the ability to respond extremely quickly to any unexpected situation.

As for winrates, unfortunately for you I do tend to keep track of this kind of stuff:

One of us plays more than one tech tree and tends to view game balance from broader perspective than just a single nation.
I’ll respect the intelligence of the other users here and assume they can guess which stat card belongs to who.

Anyways, not gonna derail this topic into constant ad hominem attacks and I’m not interested in that kind of discussion.
Let’s just stick with discussing vehicles.

And this is why we literally call your posts " Necroning " You literally think the Abrams has the best survivability ? Your mind is warped.

2 Likes

Your win rate has nothing to do with you. Its to do with YOUR ENTIRE TEAMs PERFORMANCE If you get stuck with a bunch of lvl 30s in M1 KVTs with a M2A4 AS THEIR BACK UP vs people in T72-b3s or T80u’S OR LEO 2A6s who do you honestly think is going to win?

1 Like

Japan has 4.0 reload rates., and it literally doesnt matter if your loader is dead, for some reason you all keep ignoring this.

1 Like

YOU must not understand < =/= > values you have 1.1k BATTLES in a single vehicle. you do nothing but play that one vehicle. You only have 189 sim battles in your adats with 580k rp gained. Thats literally 1 vehicle alone. You’re proven everything i said. You spawn 1 vehicle and camp. Your other vehicle is literally a bonified Sniper Rifle on a tank. You don’t push Your team carries you as you sit back and snipe from camp spots.

1 Like