(Serious Question) Does anyone know why SPAA gaps aren't addressed?

Having a radar is still better than not having one, though. Plus, what SPAA above 7.7 lack radar or missiles (that don’t have access to proxy rounds)?

I highly doubt that. Researching a vehicle doesn’t take nearly as long in the vast majority of cases, nor should the writing up of the stat cards, descriptions, whatever.

The Pantsir can deal with the AGMs and Su-25SM3 better than the Osa because it can actually go beyond 15km (the only SPAA in the game that can).

Source?

When there is no SPAA until 9.3, if you play any BR from 8.3-9.0 you’ll still have to use the M163.

3 Likes

The lowest BR proxy round is WZ305 at 8.0 and that’s cause the 57mm guns are trash compared to other guns otherwise it’d be a higher BR.

That doesn’t negate what I was saying, though

the Machbet doesn’t have a radar of any kind, it uses an optical tracker to track aircraft which gives it the hilarious benefit of being able to track drones, but in the Machbet, it’s on you to search for targets

I mean it’s got tracking of some kind at least.

true

Unfortunately, players who use SPAA’s, are not told at all what leading your shots are. Since SPAA is one of the only vehicles on the ground where leading your shots is required.

1 Like

So I’ve noticed.

I wouldn’t say that as the same goes for all other vehicle types. It’s just that SPAA have to utilize shot leading the most.