(Serious Question) Does anyone know why SPAA gaps aren't addressed?

Well you see it sits at the end of the tree therfore its 11.7 regardless of capability. Even know a 11.7 pantsir exist.

Just Gaijin things.

4 Likes

That is my only conclusion as well.

2 Likes

11.0 sounds about right as its only got a 15km radar range, at least it won’t have a seeker that only cares for friendlies and scout drones like CVRT Stormer, as for the ADATS it’s so high because people kept using it as a tank destroyer. Will certainly be a one of a kind in the game as the only missile launching SPAA similar to it in-game would be the improved Chaparral

I find the Stormer a more effective Anti-Tank vehicle :D

1 Like

lol Unprecedented.

Why are you comparing Rapier to Imp Chap?

the impchap looks similar to the tracked rapier carrier

its very good as wrecking IFVs but I mostly use it to scare away helis and ruin SU25 players bombing runs

1 Like

I see.

1 Like

The problem is Israel just made a giant leap in SAM systems, from the Machbets and Chaparral, to Barak 8 missiles and then to the Iron dome. Patriot is not a viable system to implement in WT, same as the iron dome, and the SPYDER is not even used by the IDF. Even tho i would love the SPYDER to be in the game i also agree its too powerful.

We could get the MIM-23 Hawk carriers, but its still not a viable long range high manouverablity missile.

XD comparing M163 to a Gepard? wtf is wrong with you?

1 Like

Straight from Gaijin: “All-in-all, the ZSU-23-4M2 should be a good alternative to the already familiar rank VI Shilkas in the game just at a lower rank.”

Don’t ask me, I’m just responding to Alvis.

1 Like

Rank =/= BR; thanks for proving your previous posts wrong.
Rank 5 BRs BTW:

You’re the only one with any posts comparing them.
I ignored that cause I was giving you the courtesy of you likely made a mistake including it.

For anyone suggesting the US doesn’t have options for its SPAA gaps…

5.3-5.7: M114A2. 20mm Hispano-Suiza autocannon, similar to SUB-I-II and AMX-10P.

6.0-6.4: M113A1 (Unknown variant). 3x 20mm Hispano-Suiza autocannons.

6.7-7.0: XM163 Close Support. Version of the M163 without radar, uncommonly deployed in Vietnam.

8.3: General Dynamics XM246. 2x 35mm cannons, same as Gepard/Type87SPAAG/Itspv but on an M48 chassis.

9.3-9.7: AN/TWQ-1 Avenger. 4-8x Stingers and an FN M3P .50cal on a Humvee chassis.

11.7 or above: HMMWV SLAMRAAM. 4x AIM-120 with possibility of mounting 2x AIM-9X as well on HMMWV chassis.

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Great list

3 Likes

@iMatty01
I see you came to defend Soviets again.
Rank V goes to BR 8.0 minimum.
8.0 =/= 7.3.
ZSU-37-2 is rank V.

All the Russian main arguments being shot down by me.

Are you trying to say it won’t be rank V, or am I misunderstanding you?

It will be a Rank V SPAA, most likely at 7.0-7.7.

The likely BR for it is 7.7.
People claiming 7.0 cause that’s the lowest BR at rank 5 is a trash take when rank V goes into 8.0 as the minimum maximum.
They have to be Russian mains begging for an OP SPAA.

People are just guessing what BR it will be at, accusing others of being RU mains because of their prediction is confusing, and shouldn’t be done.

Clearly they have a reason to think that it would be 7.0-7.3, but you need to disprove that instead of claiming they are biased towards Russia.