Schützenpanzer Puma IFV: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Part 2!

I even checked the code…
All it takes is to change the literal number 32 to 152.

162* the 35 mm ahead its the one with 152 the 30 mm has a total of 162

3 Likes

my theory is that the game would break if you would change that number XD

2 Likes

Do you remember the game which had a picture in it, 1 dev tried to Delete it and then the game would always crash? XD

yeah, TF2 with the picture of a coconut
pretty funny

1 Like

Hello @Smin1080p_WT

MUSS on the Puma still does not work, despite assurances that it was fixed.

We only have a meagre 4 ATGMs at 10.7, despite the Freccia having double that at a BR step lower.

We also have no line-up for the Puma, because Germany has no vehicles except for the VJTF at 10.7.

The armour is still not fixed.

The driver’s camera doesn’t even get thermals.

15 Likes

KF41 syndrome, any NATO IFV with “good” ATGMs will be neutered to such an extent they are basically useless.

3 Likes

And let me guess Spike still sht

2 Likes

Yes, when it does pen and doesn’t ricochet or hit the machine gun it often only kill one crew member. And it only has 700mm of pen, so it’s even possible for armour of most top tier MBTs to stop it.

1 Like

As i expected from the incompetent of Gaijin when they try to implement something that isn’t Russia

1 Like

Seems like Gaijin can’t even perform the most cursory level of research.

VJTF driver view in WT:

No TVD

Puma VJTF irl:

in the driver’s visual system by sensor fusion of video/thermal imaging cameras and a night vision-capable rear-view camera, and in case of the infantry squad by colour displays and sensor fusion technology for the combat-enhanced optronic observation system.

http://tank-masters.de/?page_id=8685

Das neue Rundum- und Fahrersichtsystem leitet das Ende der Ära des Winkelspiegels ein. Erstmalig kann die gesamte Besatzung bei Tag wie bei Nacht „durch die Panzerung“ sehen. Der Fusionsmodus verbindet die Tagsicht mit dem leistungsstarken Wärmebild und ermöglicht die frühzeitige Aufklärung getarnter Ziele bei Tag wie bei Nacht. Der Puma ist das erste westliche Gefechtsfahrzeug, das serienmäßig mit einem solchen System in der Nutzung ist.

Pressemitteilungen | Rheinmetall SENTINEL - OIP Sensor Systems

In der Variante für VJTF 2023 sowie S1 wurden neue farbige Kamerasichten und Displays für PERI und WAO eingerüstet und somit die Aufklärung auf dem Gefechtsfeld für Kommandant und Richtschütze wesentlich verbessert. Auch der Fahrer hat in dieser Variante neue Kameras im Frontbereich und mehrere Displays für Tag- und Nachtsicht erhalten in denen beide Sichten auch “übereinander gelegt” werden können (Sensor Fusion). Ebenso sind digitale Rückspiegel integriert worden. Am Fahrzeugheck wurden für den Fahrer Rückblickkameras installiert. Alle verfügbaren Kamerasignale können über den Videoverteiler auch der restlichen Besatzung auf die jeweiligen Displays übertragen werden können. Somit verfügt die gesamte Besatzung über eine 360-Grad-Abdeckung der Aufklärung - die zu einer wesentlichen Verbesserung des aktuellen Lagebildes beiträgt.

https://www.psm-spz.de/technik/sichtkonzept/

7 Likes

Another one:

3 Likes

the gajin armor of the puma is total junk … when even a NAMER or bmp can easily kill me with A few 30mm SHOTS and ALL PEN me EASY from any direction. with the first hit and all that folows … a tank that is protectet against 30mm , front and side… but here a butter puma …

Zusammenfassung

Guys, we have movement its allready live, sadly still set to the 250m so will be to late, but stuff is real

2 Likes

idgi, why do they do this shit incrementally if they have all the bug reports available… fools

Am I the only one wondering why both tracks explode whenever ammo storage is detonated? It was a problem on normal PUMA as well, but yeah. Why and how? And why both? And what?

Also what is that overpressure?

Bugged, reported but thats it

Well well well, we’re coming together for yet another ride it seems…

not only tracks but also some ERA or even all ERA i had reported this long time ago since it has been happening 5 or 6 months ago and they havent done anything about it yet

1 Like