SARH Missile Performance Issues

Good luck against any competent F-15 pilot.

Your RWR cannot even detect any enemy radar lock or launch warning while F-15 can easily spot you with his radar and easily take evasive maneuvers as soon you launch R24R to on his way thanks to advanced RWR and launch warning.

This is not a competition its an execution for Mig23ML.

as if the radar on the F-15 is going to work half the time or the missiles will even hit the target.

Literally just hopped in my mig 23 just to prove a point to you.

its so easy since the mig 23’s radar works 100% of the time, it works too good tbh.

4 Likes

İt works much better then any Mig23 radar, i can easily find and track enemy planes from 80km in my F-15.

Your first montage is all about head-on.

Your second Montage contains bunch of ir missiles kills.

Your 3rd montage is also same.

İ dont see any montage that shows how Mig-23 is better then F-15 in any way.

this is true… now if only the missiles would actually hit the target… and once again… AIM 7F MISSILES WILL NOT HIT THE TARGET (youtube.com)

the head-on was the end result of my out maneuvering him.

Its not about whos better, its about who knows how to use terrain to their advantage., it doesn’t matter what plane you’re in at that point.

1 Like

My R24R,R27ER and Super530D’s are also missing the targets from time to time, you sound like every Sparrow shot will miss, which is not gonna happen.

You cannot out maneuver F-16 like that, that was simply skill issue on F-16 pilot.

That works in both ways, F-15 can also use terrain and make your R23-24R’s compeletly useless while it can basically beat the shit out of you with its flight performance,countermeasures and Aim-9M’s.

You got anything more then cherrypicked footage and claims? İm still waiting.

1 Like

i THINK I GOT IT :S PILOT > SKILL > PLANE ? :)

Pilot=Skill>Plane actually.

İf your opponent is better then you he can beat you in inferior vehicle but that doesnt change the fact that on equal skill levels a pilot with better plane will most likely win.

1 Like

Or it can be the gripen and you will just automatically win by holding 1 key forever

I say it is ez because R24R did not go to the ground and more reliable than AIM7F in F4S.
F4S can detect and lock MIG23ML in advance but AIM7F throw this opportunity to the ground

2 Likes

You mean when they were developing the AIM-95 and then decided the 9L was good enough they didn’t need the AIM-95 after all?

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure aim-95 was dropped because they didn’t need it.

The AIM-9X was only made cause Raython cried basically

AIM-95 must of been not worth it

The verbage I believe was the 9L functions well enough as an interim solution. And the AIM-95 was a victim of budgetary issues, not performance.

Alot of nations used the 9L for years

It was the first sidewinder that was actually very effective

True, however it was supposed to just have been an interim solution in US service.

So was ASRAAM not everything goes as planned

source?

That America was going to adopt ASRAAM until corporate lobbying cause them to adopt something domestic which led to AIM9X

2 Likes