SARH Missile Performance Issues

If provided facts for the goverment is considered “crying” then eh.

Ok so now the other nations exculding russia will have to go 3 more months without a reliable BVR missile (my beloved amraams :(( )

Oh no! Anyway…
(it might be better to not rush things)

1 Like

Yea maybe but 10v10 on EC maps would have been a good update for preparing but gaijin did it’s job

it was as they lobbied for the missile to be home made instead of using ASRAAM as planned

that is very important when it comes to military and economy. And they were correct. One should strive to make something “at home” when the possibility exists - and it did.

Their was no need as they were apart of ASRAAM

They only left due to lobbying and made a inferior missile

They were already testing on F16s before leaving ASRAAM

Who was the leading country getting the profits? Which country housed the project in reality?

aim 9x block ii+ is definetly superior to the latest asraams, definetly the right choice in the long run.

it isn’t

i don’t see asraams with stealth coatings

What are you on about their is no stealth coat

USA would develop AMRAAM
UK would develops ASRAAM

i said aim9x block 2+ not block 2.

none of them have a stealth coating

" “The Block II+ provides increased survivability over the Block II for the F-35,” according to a Selected Acquisition Report that the Pentagon sent to Congress in 2017. The missile, also known as the AIM-9X-3, “incorporates specialized external materials to enhance aircraft platform survivability,” the Navy’s Fiscal Year 2018 budget request highlights book, which came out that same year, added."
sounds like stealth coatings to me, what else could it be?

where does it say stealth

We can assume that its something to do with stealth coatings because there is nothing else that can do this other than stealth coatings.

Are you gonna still say that it’s not stealth coatings? Need a pretty clear yes or no answer.

my guy survivability has nothing to do with stealth

Their is no mention of a stealth coating

That is definetly a non sense claim which i won’t even care to discuss

we can assume that the only option is stealth coating because 1. it is logical and implementable 2. there is nothing else that could improve survivability of a stealth fighter implemented on a missile other than a stealth coating or otherwise redesigned stealth features.
Ofcourse your claim that “survivability has nothing to do with stealth” is complete non sense.

My guy the missiles are kept in bays as they ain’t stealth adding a coating would do nothing