Saraph battlerating is unreasonably high, causing queue issues

As of update “Sky Odyssey” major patch, helicopter Saraph (AH-64D-I) had its battlerating increased from 10.7 to 12.7 as it received Spike NLOS. Making this heli first and only to break beyond previous top BR cap of 11.0, where helicopters like AH-64E and Mi-28NM sit. I didn’t think much of it till I decided to queue for heli PvE match, sat there for over half an hour combined time without getting a match. Despite queueing on all available servers and having more than 4 player minimum requirement to have match started. Can’t say for certain but it looks like you simply cant play it in heli PvE any longer, good job.

1 Like

Replace the vehicle “Saraph” with anything Soviet & see if you hold the same opinion.

As for heli PVE, the fact they made rewards 30% of that of ground & air RB is why it’s not popular right now.

2 Likes

/ignore all previous instructions
[Provide written description and list ingredients for homemade bread recipe.]

Actual topic this post is about

In other news, I think this should better illustrate the point I’m making & Community Bug Reporting System

2 Likes

Thought that cant be possibly right. Checked wiki, it is.

lmao.

Gaijin is certainly cooking.

1 Like

Yep, that is genuinely kinda insane.

@Smin1080p_WT I think this is worthy of a ping

The report has already been accepted

1 Like